Check your account email address ×

trump wins again

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

He made Trump look very bad at every turn. Trump wasn't smart enough to ignore him, then had him banned because he couldn't handle Acosta.

That can only be if you think Acosta's queries were legitimate.  Which they weren't.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That can only be if you think Acosta's queries were legitimate.  Which they weren't.

Honestly don't remember . But I do remember Trump didn't handle Acosta very well.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Honestly don't remember . But I do remember Trump didn't handle Acosta very well.

Acosta was just a badgering asshole with all the Russia Russia Russia thing which was complete nonsense.  I remember that.  He's a shill.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Acosta was just a badgering asshole with all the Russia Russia Russia thing which was complete nonsense.  I remember that.  He's a shill.

It was the wall, health care, taxes etc etc now that I remember. Trumps press secretaries weren't very good bullshitters so Trump thought he'd give it a shot. All he did was call people names. 

Peter Doucy badgers the dike all the time and she just goes on to the next person like a professional should.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Why do I get the impression before you go to bed you check the closets, under the bed and make sure the windows locked before turning the lights out.

Why does rfk jr get it.  Why does the flock not have a fucking clue?

:lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I told you that years ago when you had your head in the sand.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why did he wait until now to say something? Did he just get it?

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

With the exception of one or two everyone here believes this…not sure who makes up “the flock” you always reference.

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

With the exception of one or two everyone here believes this…not sure who makes up “the flock” you always reference.

Are you ready for the next chapter? Who was behind the vax development, hint it wasn't Pfizer or moderna.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you ready for the next chapter? Who was behind the vax development, hint it wasn't Pfizer or moderna.

Kennedy is a nut job like you. No wonder you like him. 

14 hours ago, Steve753 said:

It was the wall, health care, taxes etc etc now that I remember. Trumps press secretaries weren't very good bullshitters so Trump thought he'd give it a shot. All he did was call people names. 

Peter Doucy badgers the dike all the time and she just goes on to the next person like a professional should.

Doocy wasn't even close to being as aggressive as Acosta was.  The press corp didn't even like how he tried to commandeer those press conferences.  Nothing wrong with building a wall.  Wall was something like a couple billion, and the Dems fought him tooth and nail.  Yet no one says boo when we send hundreds of billions to Ukraine (so the pols could get their kickbacks, board seats and favors).  Thats pretty good bullshit if you ask me, and its not Trump doing it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Doocy wasn't even close to being as aggressive as Acosta was.  The press corp didn't even like how he tried to commandeer those press conferences.  Nothing wrong with building a wall.  Wall was something like a couple billion, and the Dems fought him tooth and nail.  Yet no one says boo when we send hundreds of billions to Ukraine (so the pols could get their kickbacks, board seats and favors).  Thats pretty good bullshit if you ask me, and its not Trump doing it.

Can't we agree that Trump should've just stfu more?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I prefer to know exactly what my president is thinking, as opposed to an interpretation by some talking head making a guess,

The flip side of a president doing that is the turn and walk of the current occupant of the White House, followed by a report on 'what the President meant to say".........

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Can we agree that he done a much better job than the Biden administration is doing 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I guess I'm not as sensitive as you.  :lol:  :bc:  I get the guy.  He's a brash New York city blowhard.  Thats just how they are, aggressive and combative.  Surely you've dealt with a few of those types over the years if you live in PA. I'll take that over some slick talking leftist racist liar like Obama, or bumbling Joe any day.  Speaking style is not anything I've ever put much weight in.  I know that works against Trump big time.  I know some people probably think I'm an obnoxious prick, but I'm actually a really a nice guy.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

I prefer to know exactly what my president is thinking, as opposed to an interpretation by some talking head making a guess,

The flip side of a president doing that is the turn and walk of the current occupant of the White House, followed by a report on 'what the President meant to say".........

Trump just repeats himself. Don't care what sleepy says tbh.

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Can we agree that he done a much better job than the Biden administration is doing 

That's just speculation. The country was a mess when Biden took control.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Or in Trumps case, things like 'Trump doubles down on his racism' for wanting to control the border