Check your account email address ×

trump wins again

However, his political fortune failed to improve, as some expected, after Trump lost in the civil rape case brought against him by writer E. Jean Carroll.

In a Morning Consult poll conducted from May 12-14, following the May 8 verdict, Trump captured 61% of the potential Republican primary vote, while DeSantis had 18%.

The same survey the day of the verdict showed DeSantis at 19%, compared to 59% for Trump.

More bad news came for DeSantis in a Florida Atlantic University survey published at about the same time. It showed 59% of registered Republicans picked Trump, compared to 31% for DeSantis, meaning Trump had nearly twice as much support as the Florida governor in his home state

Edited by Snake

On Tuesday night, Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron won the state's Republican gubernatorial primary over DeSantis-backed former U.N. Ambassador Kelly Craft .

Craft placed third behind state Agriculture Commissioner Ryan Quarles.

Trump had backed Cameron and his campaign touted the endorsement after the victory.

"President Trump is a winner, and his endorsement continues to be the single most powerful endorsement in political history," said campaifgn spokesman Steven Cheung.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snake said:

On Tuesday night, Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron won the state's Republican gubernatorial primary over DeSantis-backed former U.N. Ambassador Kelly Craft .

Craft placed third behind state Agriculture Commissioner Ryan Quarles.

Trump had backed Cameron and his campaign touted the endorsement after the victory.

"President Trump is a winner, and his endorsement continues to be the single most powerful endorsement in political history," said campaifgn spokesman Steven Cheung.

His endorsement only matters in primaries and means fuck all when it's head to head against the democrats. The mid terms proved this. The red wave was a flop.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

His endorsement only matters in primaries and means fuck all when it's head to head against the democrats. The mid terms proved this. The red wave was a flop.

Only because of the fringe republicans that can't get past trumps ego and personality.  That's pretty childish when it comes to voting for the person that is going to make America better for the middle and lower class working citizens.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Only because of the fringe republicans that can't get past trumps ego and personality.  That's pretty childish when it comes to voting for the person that is going to make America better for the middle and lower class working citizens.

I knew about ego and personality long before he ran for potus. What's childish is STILL crying about an election he clearly lost. That is the straw that broke the camels back. He's an embarrassment.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Trump will be elected President in 2024. Then DeSantis in 2028 and 2032. This is what happens when you try to legalize degeneracy, and promote feelings over facts.

Be careful, they are working hard to elect state level SC judges that will allow for the ballot drop boxes and all kinds of other ways to "secure" elections.  They play to win at all costs no matter how immoral or unethical.

Edited by racer254

35 minutes ago, racer254 said:

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The trump hate on this site borders on jealousy.

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Be careful, they are working hard to elect state level SC judges that will allow for the ballot drop boxes and all kinds of other ways to "secure" elections.  They play to win at all costs no matter how immoral or unethical.

Preemptive crying about  the 24 Election….well done!😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Preemptive crying about  the 24 Election….well done!😂

You really are just incredible.  All of the stuff against trump and he still was able to accomplish what he did, not to mention the whole pandemic.  I don't think many of use at his age could come close to doing that all the while he has washington lying to wreck him.  Creating constant fake narratives that even some of his supporters started to question.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You really are just incredible.  All of the stuff against trump and he still was able to accomplish what he did, not to mention the whole pandemic.  I don't think many of use at his age could come close to doing that all the while he has washington lying to wreck him.  Creating constant fake narratives that even some of his supporters started to question.

Yes…I am incredible…thanks for noticing!😉👊🏻

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I knew about ego and personality long before he ran for potus.

Yes, we all know there were a lot of people that hate trump because he is trump.  And when he was able to win the election you hated him even more.  All the fake narratives didn't help and they know that.  Are any of the narratives and stories you want to believe about trump, are they true?  Any of them?

Just now, racer254 said:

Yes, we all know there were a lot of people that hate trump because he is trump.  And when he was able to win the election you hated him even more.  All the fake narratives didn't help and they know that.  Are any of the narratives and stories you want to believe about trump, are they true?  Any of them?

Your worship of the guy is weird.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your worship of the guy is weird.

Don't worry, I didn't like him at all when he was younger.  Arrogant, egotistical bastard, that was out for himself was my opinion.   Honestly, I didn't like him until I started to realize how much the DNC was lying to try to bury the guy for just trying to make a better America.  Then we he comes out of all of this still smelling like a rose and the best they have is some civil suit against him?  Holy Shit.  There isn't another person in Washington that could do that.  Yeah, he may actually be better than I ever thought.  Not to mention the fact that he beat clinton and had epstein arrested during his watch is just icing on the cake

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Don't worry, I didn't like him at all when he was younger.  Arrogant, egotistical bastard, that was out for himself was my opinion.   Honestly, I didn't like him until I started to realize how much the DNC was lying to try to bury the guy for just trying to make a better America.  Then we he comes out of all of this still smelling like a rose and the best they have is some civil suit against him?  Holy Shit.  There isn't another person in Washington that could do that.  Yeah, he may actually be better than I ever thought.  Not to mention the fact that he beat clinton and had epstein arrested during his watch is just icing on the cake

Geoffery Berman prosecuted Epstein…Trump had him fired…

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/20/881148365/geoffrey-berman-u-s-attorney-who-prosecuted-trump-allies-says-he-wont-quit

52 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Quit your belly aching. 

It's true that he couldn't handle defeat. That is not a good leader. A good leader learns from defeat and comes back stronger and doesn't live in the past. Trump is neither of those.

• Like 2