Check your account email address ×

Cops!

That is terrible and I would imagine it's only going to get worse now that we have an AG who has the middle name Beauregard.

This is why I love visiting Canada, imagine the ass beating US cops would give this guy.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fucking heros right.....serve and protect my ass. Pathetic. 

Even worse is that there are members here that watched that video and became fully engorged.

Edited by Biggie Smails

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Even worse is that there are members here that watched that video and became fully engorged.

hero's of the right? a video from 2015 in CA . yep working under the control of a rightwing political system

and wtf is up with the bald fuck who keep scratching his cock

Edited by Ez ryder

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's like cops never got beyond like 8th grade maturity levels

Noticed how they destroyed all of the cameras and the dvr before they looted the place? Well at least they thought they did...

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

expect a lot more of this type of tactics under that cunt Sessions. i can't wait for the backlash. :lol: 

I disagree. My reason is that the general puplic is onto it. These things aren't random occurances by a few bad apples but a systematic failure in training and policy/ procedure. These type of events are broadcasted nationwide for all to see. Some Chiefs and depts are fixing it already. I think it will most likely get worse before it gets better. The political climate has some blame there. Not as much as bad policing and foolish laws but some. Riots and wannabe blacked out anarchists, glances at motomidlifecrisis, only make the cops dig in harder. Just my opinion. 

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

hero's of the right? a video from 2015 in CA . yep working under the control of a rightwing political system

and wtf is up with the bald fuck who keep scratching his cock

Did I say heros of the right you halfwit? I guess I should have typed it "heros.......right?" As in yeah they are heros as some put all cops on a pedestal....capiche? :lol:

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Did I say heros of the right you halfwit? I guess I should have typed it "heros.......right?" As in yeah they are heros as some put all cops on a pedestal....capiche? :lol:

81 still wont get it :lol: 

9 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Shortsale smokes weed and yet cheers this police action.

7 hours ago, Shifty said:

I disagree. My reason is that the general puplic is onto it. These things aren't random occurances by a few bad apples but a systematic failure in training and policy/ procedure. These type of events are broadcasted nationwide for all to see. Some Chiefs and depts are fixing it already. I think it will most likely get worse before it gets better. The political climate has some blame there. Not as much as bad policing and foolish laws but some. Riots and wannabe blacked out anarchists, glances at motomidlifecrisis, only make the cops dig in harder. Just my opinion. 

Hey Shafted, did you notice the blacked out cops in that video? They were looking like the best of ISIS.

7 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

No you didn't, it was the programming responding.

18 hours ago, Anler said:

Noticed how they destroyed all of the cameras and the dvr before they looted the place? Well at least they thought they did...

We have the same web based system....lol it's backed up off site. Dumb asses

On 4/29/2017 at 6:59 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

That is terrible and I would imagine it's only going to get worse now that we have an AG who has the middle name Beauregard.

This is why I love visiting Canada, imagine the ass beating US cops would give this guy.

fucken OPP peice of shit, couldn't get for weed so he gives the max on speeding. fucker probably sets at the same spot every shift

On April 29, 2017 at 6:59 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

It was awesome that time last year when Ballsack got nailed by the OPP coming back from sledding :lmao:  Fucking dago pos

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

It was awesome that time last year when Ballsack got nailed by the OPP coming back from sledding :lmao:  Fucking dago pos

I bet you were pulling on yourself as you typed this.

On 4/29/2017 at 5:59 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

That cop should have beat the freckles off of that soulless ginger!!!111

10 hours ago, Momorider said:

September 2011 and I was sledding in Kenora eh......................

Poor Momo, so stupid, so senile, so sad :lol::lol: