Check your account email address ×

Gun law already exists..

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Na we were obviously shit faced shooting cans off of each other's heads. Had to use the car hood or fall down, so used the car hood. The gun just went off when I pointed it never touched the trigger. Obviously, the fault of whoever loaded the gun as it wasnt my doing.  

:lol::bc:

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Na we were obviously shit faced shooting cans off of each other's heads. Had to use the car hood or fall down, so used the car hood. The gun just went off when I pointed it never touched the trigger. Obviously, the fault of whoever loaded the gun as it wasnt my doing.  

Good thing it wasn't a scary black weapon of war! It could've killed mass amounts of children! You just can't trust those evil black guns

Just now, Cat45 said:

Good thing it wasn't a scary black weapon of war! It could've killed mass amounts of children! You just can't trust those evil black guns

Well they are all black at night so......................

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

The pink ones and their owners are way worse............. :lolz:

Got my Pink AR!! - Calguns.net

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol: It's a single road entrance to a large gravel pit that everyone uses.

She's out in the woods walking some of our trails with a Springfield 10mm pistol right now. 

Oops can I say that on here :hdchr:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My dad did the same shit…I also remember riding in his LTD Wagon flying down the expressway around Metro Detroit…he had a Winston hanging out of his mouth and a Martini in the cup holder. I just tried to be better when my daughter was in the truck with me.

That's the things with us gen Xers, our parents did a lot of ignorant shit with us. We didn't care because we didn't know any better. My dad put me on a motorcycle when I was a tot, my feet couldn't even touch the ground and I never rode a motorcycle before that. He let me ride it around our neighborhood. The only thing I was scared about was stopping because I couldn't touch the ground. 

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

If no kids were there your good.

it was in a school yard at noon recess. Scattered those little fuckers when we drove the car on the field doing doughnuts then the guns came out for show and tell. Who do you think loaded all of the weapons up?

16 minutes ago, Doug said:

She's out in the woods walking some of our trails with a Springfield 10mm pistol right now. 

Oops can I say that on here :hdchr:

Wife carries a .40......

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's the things with us gen Xers, our parents did a lot of ignorant shit with us. We didn't care because we didn't know any better. My dad put me on a motorcycle when I was a tot, my feet couldn't even touch the ground and I never rode a motorcycle before that. He let me ride it around our neighborhood. The only thing I was scared about was stopping because I couldn't touch the ground. 

That shit wasn’t ignorant. That shit was awesome. Mine did the same. I was riding motorcycles since I was 8-9ish. I would leave on my 80cc dirt bike in the morning and not come home till dark. 

Everyone is a fucking bitch now days. Crying about everything and blaming everyone for something. Life is shit and shit happens. Who gives a fuck. Teach kids to be lawbreaking renegades and still show up to work Monday morning and you’ll have good kids not crying ass little poser whiny cunts: 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That shit wasn’t ignorant. That shit was awesome. Mine did the same. I was riding motorcycles since I was 8-9ish. I would leave on my 80cc dirt bike in the morning and not come home till dark. 

Everyone is a fucking bitch now days. Crying about everything and blaming everyone for something. Life is shit and shit happens. Who gives a fuck. Teach kids to be lawbreaking renegades and still show up to work Monday morning and you’ll have good kids not crying ass little poser whiny cunts: 

We did the same thing but riding motorized dirt bikes on the city streets was frowned upon then. But we went all over the fucking place unsupervised and our parents didnt give a shit as long as we were home by dinner time. 

I told my kids when they started high school that as long as they didnt do this and that I wasnt going to stick my nose in their business. My kid was at a party over the winter and they got busted by the cops and he calls me and says the cops want to talk to me. I asked him if he was getting arrested and he said no. I said then I dont give a shit and hung up. 

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

it was in a school yard at noon recess. Scattered those little fuckers when we drove the car on the field doing doughnuts then the guns came out for show and tell. Who do you think loaded all of the weapons up?

Perfect just watch those guns you never know when they will turn on you.  Remember its not the person but the gun.

17 minutes ago, Doug said:

Perfect just watch those guns you never know when they will turn on you.  Remember its not the person but the gun.

Those little fingers could load a 50 round mag in seconds flat almost as quick as we unloaded them. 

Thay do have trouble standing still with a can on their head though. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

We did the same thing but riding motorized dirt bikes on the city streets was frowned upon then. But we went all over the fucking place unsupervised and our parents didnt give a shit as long as we were home by dinner time. 

I told my kids when they started high school that as long as they didnt do this and that I wasnt going to stick my nose in their business. My kid was at a party over the winter and they got busted by the cops and he calls me and says the cops want to talk to me. I asked him if he was getting arrested and he said no. I said then I dont give a shit and hung up. 

Same. All of it, cops coming to the house and all.  :lol: 

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Same. All of it, cops coming to the house and all.  :lol: 

Yeah that was a problem, the cops knew us all so even if we ran they knew where we lived...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah that was a problem, the cops knew us all so even if we ran they knew where we lived...

This one time i cartwheeled my YZ250 into our neighbors yard and completely uprooted a pine tree that he planted.  Cops showed up a couple hrs later, and I'm still in the emergency room getting stiched and bandaged up.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I was out for my daily walk traveling about 3.50 mph against the flow of traffic and spot this lying at the edge of the street on the opposite side of the street........ WTF 50.cal round............. 

294140987_50cal1.thumb.jpg.9c382bb07acc9bb754a120690d92e2f9.jpg

817264765_50cal2.thumb.jpg.ea35a860476dca1a0c5314cf04e572d5.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

My old man was a cop til he fucked off when I was 14 so all the cops knew me. Never got handcuffed when they arrested me later in life, just told to get in the back. That was a plus :thumbsup: 

10 minutes ago, Doug said:

20180924_064850.jpg

That must be a bitch to clean after....

:lol:

53 minutes ago, Snake said:

That must be a bitch to clean after....

:lol:

Leftist anal probe?

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

What is that Doug??

From a grenade launcher.  When we would get trucks in that were in theater this was in one.  Was always ammo in the cab of the trucks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1