Check your account email address ×

Gun law already exists..

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I could accuse you of the same, I'm pretty sure. 

I wasn't even a mod until GS got booted :lol: You were knee fucking deep with the crew :backpeddle:.And ZERO white knighting for GS on a moderated forum, never once did you EVER stick up for him. Yet look at you go here, just crying and bitching about other people posts on an UNmoderated forum. Its Freedom sledder and I'll post what I want where I want and when I want. If that bothers you there is options.But please.

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I wasn't even a mod until GS got booted :lol: You were knee fucking deep with the crew :backpeddle:.And ZERO white knighting for GS on a moderated forum, never once did you EVER stick up for him. Yet look at you go here, just crying and bitching about other people posts on an UNmoderated forum. Its Freedom sledder and I'll post what I want where I want and when I want. If that bothers you there is options.But please.

tenor.gif

Poor, poor, Stalker Steve ... obsession is a bitch sometimes, but you wear it well.  I'll post whatever I want here, too, so just STFU already ya emo.  

• Haha 2

My post was approved and there is a difference between speculation and speaking for. Just like someone saying from a different county you are speaking for Americans or you are speculating what Americans think.    

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My dad did the same shit…I also remember riding in his LTD Wagon flying down the expressway around Metro Detroit…he had a Winston hanging out of his mouth and a Martini in the cup holder. I just tried to be better when my daughter was in the truck with me.

Point of order…70s era LTDs did not have cup holders 

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

That you're a PIA that's still on mod approval.

Don't EVER think you can speak for management around here.

Wow all caps…you sure showed him!  😆You sir are a regular badass!!!

“Management”…..fuck.  You say that like it means something.  😆

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Point of order…70s era LTDs did not have cup holders 

Wow all caps…you sure showed him!  😆You sir are a regular badass!!!

Well it was a long time ago and better yet because that means he only had one hand on the wheel at all times.🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well without Management you'd only be able to bloviate about yourself on one site. Be thankful that you can try and brag about yourself on TWO sites:bc:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well it was a long time ago and better yet because that means he only had one hand on the wheel at all times.🤣

I remember driving my bosses LTD Country Squire wagon back when I was about 16, and sawing at the wheel.  Instead of turning side to side, it just leaned like a boat  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Well without Management you'd only be able to bloviate about yourself on one site. Be thankful that you can try and brag about yourself on TWO sites:bc:

I’d say you bloviate enough for all of us Beavis!  :lol: Besides, what you define as bragging is just typical life experiences for most people.  And wait, you mean you post on another site besides here?!?!

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I remember driving my bosses LTD Country Squire wagon back when I was about 16, and sawing at the wheel.  Instead of turning side to side, it just leaned like a boat  :lol: 

Land yachts for sure….when I was 12 my dad had me for a winter weekend(parents were divorced) and we were staying at a house near Nubs Nob Ski Resort. Long story short he and I go out to dinner at a place a few miles down the road where he proceeded to get shithoused…we walk outside after dinner into a blizzard and of course it’s dark. How I managed to keep that wagon out of the ditch on the way home I’ll never know.😂🤔🥴

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’d say you bloviate enough for all of us Beavis!  :lol: Besides, what you define as bragging is just typical life experiences for most people.  And wait, you mean you post on another site besides here?!?!

Oh really. Well you tell me my life story and I'll tell you your's. I'll start:thumbsup:

"Ma I'm broke again"  :lol::lol:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh really. Well you tell me my life story and I'll tell you your's. I'll start:thumbsup:

"Ma I'm broke again"  :lol::lol:

Please tell me what you think you know about my life.   Did you just bring up my mother?  I guess yours is fair game now too.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Please tell me what you think you know about my life.   Did you just bring up my mother?  I guess yours is fair game now too.

Quit following me and it stops. Simple.

16 hours ago, Doug said:

Seeing information the guys that shot their own trucks were sober.  Now that's scary shit there.

I guess you'll have to ask @Roosting how it happened. New over under sights was the issue with my friend. Wasn't scary at all.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I guess you'll have to ask @Roosting how it happened. New over under sights was the issue with my friend. Wasn't scary at all.

Sounds illegal, it's against the law here in wi to even lean a loaded gun against your tailgate or lay it in the bed of the truck. Definitely can't use the truck as a rest

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

That you're a PIA that's still on mod approval.

Don't EVER think you can speak for management around here.

Ong.... Bwahahahaha!!!! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Sounds illegal, it's against the law here in wi to even lean a loaded gun against your tailgate or lay it in the bed of the truck. Definitely can't use the truck as a rest

Only illegal in a hunting situation.  I've had both DNR and police pull up to the "usual" target shooting area and never said a peep. I can't find any law saying it's illegal here.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Only illegal in a hunting situation.  I've had both DNR and police pull up to the "usual" target shooting area and never said a peep. I can't find any law saying it's illegal here.

I would never shoot guns anywhere near where I’d ever see another person that wasn’t with me let alone a fucking cop. Don’t need that kind of temptation in my life. 

I was out for my daily walk traveling about 3.50 mph against the flow of traffic and spot this lying at the edge of the street on the opposite side of the street........ WTF 50.cal round............. 

294140987_50cal1.thumb.jpg.9c382bb07acc9bb754a120690d92e2f9.jpg

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I would never shoot guns anywhere near where I’d ever see another person that wasn’t with me let alone a fucking cop. Don’t need that kind of temptation in my life. 

Not to mention the fuck is just looking for an excuse to roll you...

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: It's a single road entrance to a large gravel pit that everyone uses.

19 hours ago, Doug said:

Dam wife.  I told her not to show anybody my AR

Easy now Doug, someone on here accused me of claiming her as my woman....... :lolz:

Nope it was just a pic XCR1250 posted years ago and I saved it to use as my Avatar for many years now.......... :bc:

:lolz:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Not to mention the fuck is just looking for an excuse to roll you...

Yup , I shoot well away from everyone and I like it that way. The places we shoot a round could fly for 10 miles and not get within 10 miles of a house or anyone etc. That’s actual safety. Fucking gun range heroes crying about a beer while they shoot their guns in modern suburbia lol 

Just now, HSR said:

:lol: It's a single road entrance to a large gravel pit that everyone uses.

We do shoot at a gravel pit in the summer from time to time but it’s remote and you’d never see anyone. We usually only shoot clays there 

8 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I was out for my daily walk traveling about 3.50 mph against the flow of traffic and spot this lying at the edge of the street on the opposite side of the street........ WTF 50.cal round............. 

:lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Easy now Doug, someone on here accused me of claiming her as my woman....... :lolz:

Nope it was just a pic XCR1250 posted years ago and I saved it to use as my Avatar for many years now.......... :bc:

:lolz:

I wonder who :lol:

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

Na we were obviously shit faced shooting cans off of each other's heads. Had to use the car hood or fall down, so used the car hood. The gun just went off when I pointed it never touched the trigger. Obviously, the fault of whoever loaded the gun as it wasnt my doing.  

• Thanks 1