Check your account email address ×

ABC/Wapo- Poll: Trump takes commanding lead over Biden

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The definition of dumb is thinking Trump will get anything done if he gets elected again.

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They all buy into it for some reason.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bush, Clinton, Obama, Biden are all part of the uniparty you fucking moron.

I was referring to idiots like you thinking Trump would actually do what he said in a second term…I used the Bush video because he butchered the fool me once saying so badly. Fucking moron.

The only thing that would hold Trump back if he got reelected would be if the Senate stays under Democrat control. That is the wildcard here. I don’t see how the Democrats will take back the house anytime soon, I’m not even sure how they managed to keep the Senate. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The only thing that would hold Trump back if he got reelected would be if the Senate stays under Democrat control. That is the wildcard here. I don’t see how the Democrats will take back the house anytime soon, I’m not even sure how they managed to keep the Senate. 

Pretty simple why it wasn't a landslide for Republicans in the last mid terms.

Their stance on abortion and bad Trump backed candidates.

Oh and let's remember.  Trump had control of both when he was elected the first time and got next to nothing done.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Hey if I give your mom $100 to give to you so your wife dosent see me give it to you, who's money did you get?

hill payed fusion who payed the russians. It's still hills money

oh... like Trump/Cohen & Stormy?

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My feelings are hurt because we are letting criminals run our country into the ground, with a complicit media peddling bullshit. In my opinion There’s no fucking way that Trump would’ve sat by and down the things that Biden has done which has put our economy in the shape that it is in, starting with energy and immigration policy.

Fixed

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Whose to say what he would've done. He did however try to overturn an election. 

there is that... and yet people still believe him or in him? 

Biden or Trump, that's the best our country has to be the POTUS?   How utterly pathetic... and terrifying is that?   

Even my wife, who can't stand politics detests the notion of either of them running or being elected. 

Oh yeah... why won't Trump or Biden debate other candidates in their parties?    Ok, I get why the pre-dementia patient won't but if Chump is going to be the man what does he have to fear from his fellow republicans? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sheep-cute.gif

Thats a nice video of you getting petted.
So the big bad Cnr2cnr2 has been programmed by social media and, like every other woke liberal brat, will die defending your immaturity before admitting the truth.

There is no way you think its fair a man plays in womans sports.
There is no way you think a 5 year old can give consent to have sex with adults.

But you won't admit the truth because it means you've been programmed.
Post the sheep all you want, im not the one regurtitiating liberal media and im not the one who's been tricked into thinking that, fucking children is ok you sick FUCK. Go hit on some 5 year old kids you degenerate.

Edited by stinkipinki
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

I never realized how completely retarded you were until you began posting in here... the Polaris Rush should have been a dead giveaway though.  

All aboard the Trump train ...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952bc8952d2ad6640b70

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Would it really change your mind anyway?

Well unlike many when presented with new and valid information my analysis of the situation could be changed.

tell me what really happened 

type away.

a link to the J6 hearings is not going to cut it by the way

6 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

So the big bad Cnr2cnr2 has been programmed by social media and, like every other woke liberal brat, will die defending your immaturity before admitting the truth.

There is no way you think its fair a man plays in womans sports.
There is no way you think a 5 year old can give consent to have sex with adults.

But you won't admit the truth because it means you've been programmed.
Post the sheep all you want, im not the one regurtitiating liberal media and im not the one who's been tricked into thinking that, fucking children is ok you sick FUCK. Go hit on some 5 year old kids you degenerate.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952db3f66151d69c03f1

great work retard... :roflcrying:

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well unlike many when presented with new and valid information my analysis of the situation could be changed.

tell me what really happened 

type away.

a link to the J6 hearings is not going to cut it by the way

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/politics/steele-dossier-trump-expained.html

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh... like Trump/Cohen & Stormy?

Fixed

there is that... and yet people still believe him or in him? 

Biden or Trump, that's the best our country has to be the POTUS?   How utterly pathetic... and terrifying is that?   

Even my wife, who can't stand politics detests the notion of either of them running or being elected. 

Oh yeah... why won't Trump or Biden debate other candidates in their parties?    Ok, I get why the pre-dementia patient won't but if Chump is going to be the man what does he have to fear from his fellow republicans? 

on things of actual importance where "democracy " is at stake that is the definition of nothing burger.

In the past that got a fine from the campaign finance committee and everyone moved on. 

Looks like you get distracted by shiny things.  

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I see you cant type your own opinion like asked. 

And to top it off it's blocked by a pay wall. Gonzo is that you?

Not blocked for me and you didn't asked for opinion. You asked for what happened and I showed you what did and I agree with it.

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

on things of actual importance where "democracy " is at stake that is the definition of nothing burger.

In the past that got a fine from the campaign finance committee and everyone moved on. 

Looks like you get distracted by shiny things.  

nah, I just found your comparison ironically funny... and love 'your mom' jokes

3 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Crn2Cnr2, do you think its okay for a 5 year old to give an adult consent for sex?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Not blocked for me and you didn't asked for opinion. You asked for what happened and I showed you what did and I agree with it.

Well you will have to type out a synopsis since I cant see it