Check your account email address ×

Biden Bizarro world....got good credit?...Pay more

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just crazy..... penalized for having a good credit score. How much more of this clown show will America take?

https://abc7chicago.com/high-credit-scores-will-mean-higher-mortage-rates-executive-order-homebuyers-with-good-to-pay-mortgage/13198638/

• Sad 1

yes, this is insanity

save $, pay your bills, be fiscally responsible... rewarded with getting a decade+ of low interest rates for what $ you have and you get to pay more to borrow?

glad our new mortgage days are long past us

insanity

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just crazy..... penalized for having a good credit score. How much more of this clown show will America take?

https://abc7chicago.com/high-credit-scores-will-mean-higher-mortage-rates-executive-order-homebuyers-with-good-to-pay-mortgage/13198638/

Democrats are just incredible fucking imbeciles. I can't wait for what's next, their next bright idea will be to tell everybody that walking on a bed of hot coals is good for your feet. :lmao: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Democrats are just incredible fucking imbeciles. I can't wait for what's next, their next bright idea will be to tell everybody that walking on a bed of hot coals is good for your feet. :lmao: 

it's shit like this that makes me scream... FIX YOUR PARTY AND GET THE FUCKING WEIRDOS AND WHACK JOBS OUT OF IT REPUBLICANS!!!!

28 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Looks like good incentive to have a late payment or two before going for that first mortgage

Haha... yeah I am so careful and have never been late on any credit, mortgage or car payment in my life....have a super credit score because of it.

This past month I read the due date wrong on my credit card and was 1 day late.....I freaked out when I realized it and saw a $30 late fee and $16 dollar interest charge on my balance.  I called the credit card co. and they waived the fees because it was my first time ever....no questions asked.   I am more concerned that it may be a blemish on my credit report more than anything.....not that I am looking for loan or anything. Just the principal and it was spotless before.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Haha... yeah I am so careful and have never been late on any credit, mortgage or car payment in my life....have a super credit score because of it.

This past month I read the due date wrong on my credit card and was 1 day late.....I freaked out when I realized it and saw a $30 late fee and $16 dollar interest charge on my balance.  I called the credit card co. and they waived the fees because it was my first time ever....no questions asked.   I am more concerned that it may be a blemish on my credit report more than anything.....not that I am looking for loan or anything. Just the principal and it was spotless before.

Dont worry about it. During a busy spring season I missed one because the bill got buried under a pile of shit paperwork ( thats why I always pay em now the day they come in ) Was a few weeks late and never even showed up on my credit report

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Credit card companies won't report until at least 30 days past due.

Edited by teamgreen02
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They should call it the responsible person tax.  

Yup, do all the right things and they sock you with extra costs in the name of equity.  Additional buyers in the market increases demand and pushes the price of homes ,especially starter homes, up even further.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's shit like this that makes me scream... FIX YOUR PARTY AND GET THE FUCKING WEIRDOS AND WHACK JOBS OUT OF IT REPUBLICANS!!!!

Are you really trying to blame this on the republican party? 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That's pretty moronic. You're blaming Republicans for the lack of viable candidates which is the reason why Democrats are complete imbeciles? :lmao:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are you really trying to blame this on the republican party? 

yes... this is a prime example of them needing to get their shit together so people will vote for them.

That's pretty moronic. You're blaming Republicans for the lack of viable candidates which is the reason why Democrats are complete imbeciles? :lmao:

if they keep getting shit candidates and the shit for brains voters keep pushing them forward, then the party is fucked.  maybe spend even more time and effort on abortion, LGBTQ, guns and Hunter's laptop... rather than driving a logical economic repair narrative that resonates with the common person.  

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if they keep getting shit candidates and the shit for brains voters keep pushing them forward, then the party is fucked.  maybe spend even more time and effort on abortion, LGBTQ, guns and Hunter's laptop... rather than driving a logical economic repair narrative that resonates with the common person.  

I can't argue with this - but too many people vote on emotions, hence the bold stay in the headlines.  Who would want to think and see actual solutions being put forward, that's boring and doesn't blow up social media...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That doesn't make sense, the Republican Party could fall off the face of the planet and Democrats would still be whack jobs of the highest order. Making the excuse that one party is to blame for another party's idiocy is well, pure idiocy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That doesn't make sense, the Republican Party could fall off the face of the planet and Democrats would still be whack jobs of the highest order. Making the excuse that one party is to blame for another party's idiocy is well, pure idiocy. 

I'm enjoying seeing the republicans struggle. 

Great job Trump... :)

While I am personally disgusted and getting to the point where I'd probably be happy to see revolution, let's look at the flippy flip of this.  Because, as we've seen a bazillion times, lefties are too stupid to see the unintended consequences of their feel-good, virtuous actions.

We don't have to look too far in our past to see what happened last time they tried to saddle a bunch of people who shouldn't be owning homes with the burdens that come with owning homes.  People living paycheck to paycheck, or welfare check to welfare check, can't afford homes.  Home ownership is more than just paying a mortgage.  It's insurance, unplanned expenses, repairs, etc.

We're setting these people up to fail again.  We're setting up another 2008, because the fuckwit Dems are focused more on optics than results.

Me, I'm all for it.  Let's let the economy nearly crash again.  I bought a bunch of penny stocks on the last dip around 2009 and made a GD fortune.  More than enough to offset yet another penalty leveled against me for being a successful investor, saver, etc.

• Like 2

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm enjoying seeing the republicans struggle. 

Great job Trump... :)

I'm enjoying seeing Democrat voters struggle because they've voted for the most corrupt, incompetent administration ever.............squirm you dummies.

Once again, you're a fool for blaming the Reps. for the radical foolishness coming from the loony left.

• Like 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

I'm enjoying seeing Democrat voters struggle because they've voted for the most corrupt, incompetent administration ever.............squirm you dummies.

Once again, you're a fool for blaming the Reps. for the radical foolishness coming from the loony left.

And in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ....

"And yet he beat Trump"

That's the mantra for Dem's and other non-GOP'ers.  They don't bother to see the forest through the trees, and acknowledge we're in a toilet swirl while continuing to get shit on.

Who let them get in power by running shit candidates and a shit platform?  Antifa?  

1 minute ago, Matt said:

While I am personally disgusted and getting to the point where I'd probably be happy to see revolution, let's look at the flippy flip of this.  Because, as we've seen a bazillion times, lefties are too stupid to see the unintended consequences of their feel-good, virtuous actions.

We don't have to look too far in our past to see what happened last time they tried to saddle a bunch of people who shouldn't be owning homes with the burdens that come with owning homes.  People living paycheck to paycheck, or welfare check to welfare check, can't afford homes.  Home ownership is more than just paying a mortgage.  It's insurance, unplanned expenses, repairs, etc.

We're setting these people up to fail again.  We're setting up another 2008, because the fuckwit Dems are focused more on optics than results.

Me, I'm all for it.  Let's let the economy nearly crash again.  I bought a bunch of penny stocks on the last dip around 2009 and made a GD fortune.  More than enough to offset yet another penalty leveled against me for being a successful investor, saver, etc.

Don't be to loose with that "we're" word, make sure you insert Democrats there. :bc:

Just now, Bontz said:

And in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ....

"And yet he beat Trump"

That's the mantra for Dem's and other non-GOP'ers.  They don't bother to see the forest through the trees, and acknowledge we're in a toilet swirl while continuing to get shit on.

I find it hilarious some of you tools think I vote 'D' :roflcrying: