Check your account email address ×

The Teach Act

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

premier choice to shoot nine year old children execution style?  

Guns of Grade School :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Question, so are/do some believe if legally owning and AR or a pistol was now made illegal, and against the law, "banned" these shootings or killings would stop? 

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Guns of Grade School :thumbsup:

you 18 son? 

Sorry, we can't sell you cigarettes or beer but here's a ballot, firearm and right to die for your country.

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Question, so are/do some believe if legally owning and AR or a pistol was now made illegal, and against the law, "banned" these shootings or killings would stop? 

I mean if I had any gunz I’d be turning them in so these criminals and mentally unstable kids/people will stop shooting others 

:lol:

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I mean if I had any gunz I’d be turning them in so these criminals and mentally unstable kids/people will stop shooting others 

you keep missing the point... 

giphy.gif

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

you keep missing the point... 

giphy.gif

Make your point then, cuz I'm not following you either,..You said today making a point that if you saw what I saw everyday you would move. Well if everyone did that, guess what, everyone just brought everything I see to your neighborhood. So not a very well thought out point..

Maybe take a stand instead of trying to goad everyone into a reaction to get yourself off..:thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe it's time to take a Ronald Reagan " war on illegal guns" stance and start kicking down some doors and throwing some rights out da window and cleaning up the streets. Ruthless gestapo style. Practice in Chicago and go from there. 

What suggestions can you throw in the pot to find a solution? I'd love to hear anyone's ideas to fix the problem :bc:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe it's time to take a Ronald Reagan " war on illegal guns" stance and start kicking down some doors and throwing some rights out da window and cleaning up the streets. Ruthless gestapo style. Practice in Chicago and go from there. 

What suggestions can you throw in the pot to find a solution? I'd love to hear anyone's ideas to fix the problem :bc:

I honestly don’t know how we’ve got here let alone how to fix it. Just a complete disregard for life displayed over and over is sickening

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I honestly don’t know how we’ve got here let alone how to fix it. Just a complete disregard for life displayed over and over is sickening

The disregard for life is gross and if it gets worse I feel it will be the undoing of some areas in the US. Like Chicago's every where.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

trying to figure out precisely where you are going with this but being on my third beer and no ribs being available I find myself at a unique crossroads of not giving a fuck what it is you're after and opening another beer... 

another beer won... :roflcrying:

Maybe you'd have ribs if you cut off one of your thumbs.  Then the rest of us wouldn't.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I like this idea

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I see this got a good old nothing burger for a response.  I wonder why?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HSR said:

The disregard for life is gross and if it gets worse I feel it will be the undoing of some areas in the US. Like Chicago's every where.

I feel like the disregard for life starts at home, if you don't respect your own life, your own living areas, how are you supposed to respect  someone else's.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HSR said:

OK - I will admit, I could get on board with a version of this.  Start where it's the worst and prove what you want to do will work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

OK - I will admit, I could get on board with a version of this.  Start where it's the worst and prove what you want to do will work.

Joey-Tribbiani-Shocked-Reaction-Friends.gif

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Why not enforce the laws we currently have and prosecute them to the high end of the law.  It's already there to enforce.

Propose new laws and sentences that won't be enforced is just smoking mirrors by the law makes.

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

trying to figure out precisely where you are going with this but being on my third beer and no ribs being available I find myself at a unique crossroads of not giving a fuck what it is you're after and opening another beer... 

another beer won... :roflcrying:

Gun control advocates continually argue for more gun laws and they will fix the problem, but they are wrong.

Markus Allen bailed himself out 36 minutes after the arrest for 500 bucks. 

Yeah, here is a guy with open intoxicants, at a place with a crowd of 1000s of people in possession of a stolen firearm and he was out in 36 minutes with 500 bucks. 

What a great way to try and stop a potential shooting incident.

9 hours ago, Doug said:

Why not enforce the laws we currently have and prosecute them to the high end of the law.  It's already there to enforce.

Propose new laws and sentences that won't be enforced is just smoking mirrors by the law makes.

I don't disagree with this either, Doug.  There are laws in place but there doesn't seem to be much to worry about for offenders.  But, if these hard left anti "scary gun" people want to impose something ... have it start somewhere like Chicago & prove it'll work.

33 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I don't disagree with this either, Doug.  There are laws in place but there doesn't seem to be much to worry about for offenders.  But, if these hard left anti "scary gun" people want to impose something ... have it start somewhere like Chicago & prove it'll work.

Nah, that is crazy talk.

500 bucks and 36 minutes is all it takes to get out.