Check your account email address ×

The Teach Act

2 hours ago, HSR said:

See that's a point I can sink my teeth into. When we were kids we were scared shitless of ANY parent/authority figure especially when we knew we were fucking around. We NEVER called our friend parents by their first names it was always Mr. and Mrs..

EVERYTIME a kid does that I correct them and tell them to call me by my first name.  I despise it when anyone calls someone by their last name.  It's down right rude.  I realize it wasn't that way and surely don't take anything out on the kids, but really prefer them to use my actual name.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Obviously very few read the article I posted.

Dude, you are so far out in left field no one reads anything you link or hardly anything you type.  

• Like 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Why do you have to call him a moron? It's not a joke, it's the truth, you just don't want to believe it.

Because you'd have to be one to say that to the families of the victims of school and mass shooting wouldn't ya now? 

My Uncle's wife hasn't travelled since running for cover at the concert in Vegas. Couple of her friends had a really hard time and none were even shot.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Under my suggested laws he'd get a minimum of 10 years, also drunk may make it 25 :thumbsup: 

The Dane County Sheriff's Office told News 3 Now on Sunday that Allen was facing potential charges of being armed while intoxicated. Madison Police said Monday they referred charges of carrying a concealed weapon and a municipal charge related to alcohol to the Dane County District Attorney's Office, but as of Monday afternoon, Allen had not been charged with a crime and the District Attorney's Office told News 3 Now they had not yet received the referral from Madison Police.

Allen was bailed out of jail on Saturday.

Armed while intoxicated,  hasn't been charged yet, but was bailed out Saturday night.  The same night he was arrested.

Seems with the current situation around the country regarding guns, he probably should have stayed in jail a little longer, right?

What about possession of a stolen handgun? 

943.34 Receiving stolen property.
(1)Except as provided under s. 948.62, whoever knowingly or intentionally receives or conceals stolen property is guilty of:
(a) A Class A misdemeanor, if the value of the property does not exceed $2,500.
(bf) A Class I felony, if the value of the property exceeds $2,500 but does not exceed $5,000.
(bm) A Class H felony, if the property is a firearm or if the value of the property exceeds $5,000 but does not exceed $10,000.
(c) A Class G felony, if the value of the property exceeds $10,000.
Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

The Dane County Sheriff's Office told News 3 Now on Sunday that Allen was facing potential charges of being armed while intoxicated. Madison Police said Monday they referred charges of carrying a concealed weapon and a municipal charge related to alcohol to the Dane County District Attorney's Office, but as of Monday afternoon, Allen had not been charged with a crime and the District Attorney's Office told News 3 Now they had not yet received the referral from Madison Police.

Armed while intoxicated,  hasn't been charged yet, but was bailed out Saturday night.  The same night he was arrested.

Seems with the current situation around the country regarding guns, he probably should have stayed in jail a little longer, right?

So you agree there is an issue with the gun culture or is is the favouritism shown to the affluent that is your issue.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

EVERYTIME a kid does that I correct them and tell them to call me by my first name.  I despise it when anyone calls someone by their last name.  It's down right rude.  I realize it wasn't that way and surely don't take anything out on the kids, but really prefer them to use my actual name.

Dude, you are so far out in left field no one reads anything you link or hardly anything you type.  

Speaking of somebody that's out in left field. It isn't rude at all to call somebody by their last name with Mr. and Mrs. in front of it. :nuts:

Just now, snoughnut said:

Speaking of somebody that's out in left field. It isn't rude at all to call somebody by their last name with Mr. and Mrs. in front of it. :nuts:

I think he was refering to my post that some kids just use my last name without the Mr. 

A lot of us worked together and at the plant last names only were used .

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you agree there is an issue with the gun culture or is is the favouritism shown to the affluent that is your issue.

A Class H felony in Wisconsin is punishable by up to 6 years in state prison, a maximum fine of $10,000, or both imprisonment and a fine. Class H felonies include OWI with minor, 4th offense OWI, and 200 grams to 1 kg possession of marijuana with intent to sell (Wis. Stat. § 939.50.).

If they are not going to use the current laws to prosecute and punish, why make them stiffer?

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, HSR said:

No handguns period, no magazines over 10 rd capacity on rifles.

How many types of guns are banned in Canada?

nine (9) types of firearms, by make and model, and their variants; and. firearms with a bore of 20 mm or greater, and those firearms capable of discharging a projectile with a muzzle energy greater than 10,000 Joules; and. the upper receivers of M16, AR-10, AR-15 and M4 pattern firearms.

Kinda weird laws, but to each their own

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Why do you have to call him a moron? It's not a joke, it's the truth, you just don't want to believe it.

That's a cycle for him.   He must of been picked last in school a lot.

Good thing it's the CE forum where you can post what you want.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Because you'd have to be one to say that to the families of the victims of school and mass shooting wouldn't ya now? 

My Uncle's wife hasn't travelled since running for cover at the concert in Vegas. Couple of her friends had a really hard time and none were even shot.

Because it's true, guns don't fucking kill without a psychotic/evil human being involved. You seem to have a difficult time understanding that.

Well, Einstein, you're suggestion of high prison sentences  would not have done jack shit in regards to the Vegas shooter because he committed suicide right after. :poke:

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Go read it, they're facts, not opinions. 

So in a thread about school/mass shootings you think this info is relevant? Common thing in every point he made, take away the guns, you take away the violence. What a crock of shit that was.

The boogeyman of the gun control lobby is the proverbial “mass shooter,” some deranged, antisocial individual who carries a “military-style” rifle into an ostensibly safe place, like a school or grocery store, and indiscriminately slaughters innocent people. He often has hateful or bigoted motivations for this act.

While such shootings do happen, they are incredibly rare and account for a vanishingly small proportion of the homicides 

:lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Yup :bc: and anything we want in our sigs too:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Yup :bc: and anything we want in our sigs too:thumbsup:

👍

LOL some sigs were showing the lack of intelligence of some.  But if that makes them feel important that's good for them.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

A Class H felony in Wisconsin is punishable by up to 6 years in state prison, a maximum fine of $10,000, or both imprisonment and a fine. Class H felonies include OWI with minor, 4th offense OWI, and 200 grams to 1 kg possession of marijuana with intent to sell (Wis. Stat. § 939.50.).

If they are not going to use the current laws to prosecute and punish, why make them stiffer?

Can't argue that but far stiffer minimum sentences can be a deterrent, especially once it hits close to home.

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Kinda weird laws, but to each their own

Oh they're bizarre and would be worse if not for the strength of the First Nations and their rights to traditional hunting.

BUT they don't infringe on what I need guns for.

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

That's a cycle for him.   He must of been picked last in school a lot.

welcome back, thought you quit but still see your bitterness... Well Done!

and, I wouldn't post my firearms here or anywhere online if I were you.  ;)

tonight, I may watch

to refresh a few of my viewpoints, because the side of 'scary guns' which is seldom discussed is the marketing and economic interests to keep them in the hands of potential idiots.   

guns = big $ 

1 minute ago, Doug said:

👍

LOL some sigs were showing the lack of intelligence of some.  But if that makes them feel important that's good for them.

:thumbsup:  That's what Freedom is all about right?

Guns don't kill people, People kill people. MMm k

Drugs don't kill people, People kill people. Amirite?

Legalize ALL drugs!!!!!!

:lol:

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Guns don't kill people, People kill people. MMm k

Drugs don't kill people, People kill people. Amirite?

Legalize ALL drugs!!!!!!

:lol:

You still haven't addressed how your strict prison sentence laws regarding guns would have deterred the Vegas shooter who committed suicide. :snack:

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You still haven't addressed how your strict prison sentence laws regarding guns would have deterred the Vegas shooter who committed suicide. :snack:

Of course no single law would solve all the issues but in places like Chicago going for a MIN 10 years just for having a gun may, over a bit of time, get a LOT of gangbangers AND their guns off the streets.And then become a deterrent.

As long as it's still legal for any half retarded fucking moron to walk into a gun store and buy whatever he wants you won't stop them. That's another area where your laws suck donkey balls. But I guess your rights and freedoms are more important.

As for Vegas, loud Country music played outdoors should be outlawed and that wouldn't have happened :lol:

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

943.34 Receiving stolen property.
(1)Except as provided under s. 948.62, whoever knowingly or intentionally receives or conceals stolen property is guilty of:
(a) A Class A misdemeanor, if the value of the property does not exceed $2,500.
(bf) A Class I felony, if the value of the property exceeds $2,500 but does not exceed $5,000.
(bm) A Class H felony, if the property is a firearm or if the value of the property exceeds $5,000 but does not exceed $10,000.
(c) A Class G felony, if the value of the property exceeds $10,000.

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

trying to figure out precisely where you are going with this but being on my third beer and no ribs being available I find myself at a unique crossroads of not giving a fuck what it is you're after and opening another beer... 

another beer won... :roflcrying:

• Haha 1