Check your account email address ×

Trudeau And Control

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey AC what are you doing about this? Is it legit?

Yes it's true.  In fact all governments are doing it including yours.  The twitters files verified that and musk exposing bbc for pushing government lies.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey AC what are you doing about this? Is it legit?

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes it's true.  In fact all governments are doing it including yours.  The twitters files verified that and musk exposing bbc for pushing government lies.

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have stated this for a while.  1984 Orwell.

Screenshot_20230416_092542_Firefox.thumb.jpg.30af3bcce54f67a61268cf40d63c5e20.jpg

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Biden is doing worse.

So no answer to what you are actually doing….got it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You and the sheep here don't even know what the governments are doing and think it's all some conspiracy.

The stupid are strong here.

Oh we don’t know…really? I know that’s the position you have assigned to many to justify your endless twitter posting but i’s simply not true.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

What are you doing about it, other than just shooting the messenger?  Do we get to call you names too?

Ummm…when I start calling people out as blind sheep that won’t take a stand then you can ask me and as for the name calling that’s what your new pal AC does…FFS pay attention.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ummm…when I start calling people out as blind sheep that won’t take a stand then you can ask me and as for the name calling that’s what your new pal AC does…FFS pay attention.

Poor DB is looking for attention today it seems. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Take a stand?  First you need to understand what is happening first.

Tell us about the 15 min cities, I don't want to be accused of asserting my position onto you.  Here's your big chance.

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

Starting to think he's a bot:news:

Nah, bot wouldn't be that dumb.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Take a stand?  First you need to understand what is happening first.

Tell us about the 15 min cities, I don't want to be accused of asserting my position onto you.  Here's your big chance.

You claim to know, but still don't take a stand.  Pathetic.

it is pathetic here. the big city fuckups and deadbeat maritimers keep voting for the cunt. honest to christ, the best thing to happen would be a nuke set off in toronto and i wish we could have a ceacescu event here. i'd pay to watch. and BTW where is failmaker defending him? he is in the ontario forum non stop typing about how he has the best tasting cock on the planet

• Like 1

Trudeau is the king of Orders in Council.

Essentially what you guys would call an executive order.

No debate, no voting. Just a star chamber dictate that becomes law.

Orders in Council were designed to be used for the very smallest of things AND the ability to do big things on the fly during times of war or great need.

There is no way to combat these OIC's except a federal election.

Those that rallied to protect long held Canadian rights were arrested and charged with crimes.

You are seeing much the same with court decisions in the US. It seems now a pissing match for rights, but the difference is your Republic and what should be state vs federal control.

We have some provinces pushing back on our Order in Council decrees and forming laws against them, much like you have states forming laws against federal decree.

Both our leaders continue to divide the countries.

The only difference I see is you guys vote purely on party lines. 

Your elections run damn near 50/50. All in it's 1 or 2 percent that dictate who is ultimately is in power.

We've got that 3rd party that changes the mix, but we still get fucked,

I do see why people vote for retards. I've become a one issue voter too.

I've can get past any other issues. Reproductive rights, gun rights, security, global dominance etc.. I can hold my nose and vote.

Fiscal sanity.

I may not like it, but whoever calls for that gets my vote.

• Like 1