Check your account email address ×

Ban all cops

sounds like a few here been pulled over or have had run ins with law enforcement and like to get on officers shit list!!

let me tell you I’ve had my run ins with officers and learned early on hands on steering wheel and just be civil with officer and your out of there!!hell first time ever being pulled over had old 64 park lane mercury full of buddies at night.made mistakes of getting out of car!!

learned fast to get back in!!thought we had drugs in car but all we had was glovebox full of m80’s and billy club under seat!!took club but left us fireworks.we were scarred shitless but did what officers wanted and no lip and we were on our way.did tell me to park car and not drive on road again!!

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, X2700 said:

sounds like a few here been pulled over or have had run ins with law enforcement and like to get on officers shit list!!

let me tell you I’ve had my run ins with officers and learned early on hands on steering wheel and just be civil with officer and your out of there!!hell first time ever being pulled over had old 64 park lane mercury full of buddies at night.made mistakes of getting out of car!!

learned fast to get back in!!thought we had drugs in car but all we had was glovebox full of m80’s and billy club under seat!!took club but left us fireworks.we were scarred shitless but did what officers wanted and no lip and we were on our way.did tell me to park car and not drive on road again!!

Your a quick learner. I'd been cuffed 13 or 14 times before I dropped my " Ill do whatever the fuck I want attitude.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Cops kill more innocent people by a wide margin compared to cops being killed by criminals.  Simple fact.  People need more protection from cops then cops need protection from people.

like that Ashli Babbitt at the Capitol…. She was killed by a Cop.  She was unarmed and no deadily threat to anybody.   If those cops didn’t have guns she would still be alive.  

whut?

did you say cops kill more innocent people than criminals do?   :roflcrying:

define criminals for fuck sake...

if I murder you, am I not a criminal?

26,031 homicides in the US in 2022... that outnumbers deaths at the hands of the po-po?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm

Law enforcement killed at least 1,176 people or about 100 people a month last year, making it the deadliest for police violence

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jan/06/us-police-killings-record-number-2022

what kind of math do they teach in Iderhoe pal?

oh, I forgot... Fuck Ashley Babbitt as well.  fuck around and find out right?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

That was ATF, FBI killing and murdering over some shotguns if I remember correctly.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/films/ruby-ridge/

I'll watch it later tonight... watching Indy Car at the moment, making dinner, then 60 minutes and then there's a CNN special on WACO 

good times... 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:news:

If only Joe Biden didnt create the 1994 crime bill. That fucking racist Cop loving piece of shit.  :thumb:

Oh and how many Cops did Cameltoe Harris lie for? Gee I wonder :dunno:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/films/ruby-ridge/

I'll watch it later tonight... watching Indy Car at the moment, making dinner, then 60 minutes and then there's a CNN special on WACO 

good times... 

Wow :lol:

60 minutes and CNN 

You're basically a boomer :thumb::bc:

In another unfortunate example of potential police excess, The Kansas City Star reported Wednesday that an 80-year-old man was chased and tased after police tried to stop him for going three mph over the speed limit. After he was tased, according to his lawyer, the driver dropped “like a rock.”

John Sigg, the man at the center of the case, has filed a federal suit against Kansas’ Iola Police Department. On April 16. 2021, Sigg says that a lieutenant from the department clocked him going 38 mph in a 35 mph zone. This was enough of a reason for them to give chase after Sigg.

The suit says that multiple vehicles pursued Sigg, though it doesn’t name an exact number. His attorney says that he didn’t realize he was being followed by police as he was driving to the car lot his family owned. When he got to the dealership and got out of his vehicle, Sigg’s lawyer says he was surrounded by officers and their vehicles. As he looked around confused as to what was going on, two officers drew their guns on him while they all yelled for him to get on the ground. One of the images from one of the officer’s body cam footage shows Sigg with his hands raised.

Without warning, the suit says, one of the officers used his taser on Sigg. He immediately dropped from the shock, cutting his head when he hit the ground. Sigg eventually had to be taken to the hospital for his injuries and to have the taser’s probes removed.

https://jalopnik.com/police-tasered-elderly-driver-stopped-after-going-3-mph-1850334767

see, now that's just ridiculous and they all deserve a tazing from the old timer... on their balls.  

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Yup, it could have.

I shot a guy trying to steal my Pontoon boat engine off my boat, it was 180 feet away when I saw the guy at night undoing the engine off the boat transom when the security lights went off, I loaded number 8 shot in a single shot 12 gage shotgun, yelled out my Sun Porch window for him to stop or I'd shoot, he yelled back said you can't do that as he ran away, so I shot him, he screamed "you sob" and I said stop or I'll shoot you again but I didn't, it must have felt like a 100 bee stings at that distance, he only had on swim trunks, a cop who lived about 200 feet away called me and said you got him.. there were boat engines being stolen at the time including the Water Patrol boat engine, they sawed off the Transom to steal it, my oldest Daughter was dating the Sargents step son at the time, he came to my home and asked me to go with him to see if we could find the guy, I asked if I could bring along a firearm, he said "NO", we found blood but not the guy, no more engines were stolen after that night at least on the Lake I lived on.

you'll appreciate this Don... (it's sped up a bit but...)

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking pussies , not a single one of those cowardly pieces of shit would do anything by themselves. 

like the cowards in Uvalde?

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-uvalde-school-shooting-video-20220712-toywfvb3dnfodneu3agxbk74bu-story.html

I don't let cops off the hook scot-free... ;)

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Wow :lol:

60 minutes and CNN 

You're basically a boomer :thumb::bc:

having a nice glass of prune juice atm as well... ;)

I enjoy tossing some of that MSM kind of stuff out there to keep folks on their toes... you must have missed the MSNBC video I posted last week.  :roflcrying:

• Thanks 1

"I was pulled over today for speeding. The officer did not know me nor did I know him, but we each showed one another a mutual display of respect in our interaction. He was doing his job, and I had made a mistake in trying to hurry home to get started moving that lead to our path's crossing. He ran my information, and in the end we talked more about how our individual days were going, and the situations and circumstances within our society that have lead to interactions such as he and I's to play out much more negatively, some even deadly, than ours, than we talked about the situation that lead to him pulling me over. In the end we both thanked each other for our mutual displays of respect and agreed to take a "selfie" together to help tell our story. I can't stress enough that NO demographic and/or profession of people are all bad. Neither of us are the enemy. We can continue to fight against each other until we are literally "black and blue", or we can show one another the respect we inherently deserve, not as "black man" and "blue police officer", but as humans. None greater, none less...#Respect"

Credit: Greg Barnes Jr

IMG_1126.thumb.jpeg.69095a720ce56c1adf0ae87a5b5465d4.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

"I was pulled over today for speeding. The officer did not know me nor did I know him, but we each showed one another a mutual display of respect in our interaction. He was doing his job, and I had made a mistake in trying to hurry home to get started moving that lead to our path's crossing. He ran my information, and in the end we talked more about how our individual days were going, and the situations and circumstances within our society that have lead to interactions such as he and I's to play out much more negatively, some even deadly, than ours, than we talked about the situation that lead to him pulling me over. In the end we both thanked each other for our mutual displays of respect and agreed to take a "selfie" together to help tell our story. I can't stress enough that NO demographic and/or profession of people are all bad. Neither of us are the enemy. We can continue to fight against each other until we are literally "black and blue", or we can show one another the respect we inherently deserve, not as "black man" and "blue police officer", but as humans. None greater, none less...#Respect"

Credit: Greg Barnes Jr

Ben's head is exploding ... 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Greg Uncle Tom Barnes Jr 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

“Black and blue” what faggot ass cop wrote that shit

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you’re a fucking retard falling for snowrider level propaganda. Gongrats 

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Ben's head is exploding ... 

Yep

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Your a quick learner. I'd been cuffed 13 or 14 times before I dropped my " Ill do whatever the fuck I want attitude.

That sounds just like my youngest brother except he's never dropped that attitude and precisely why he's still a disaster today at 50 years old.

Edited by snoughnut
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That sounds just like my youngest brother except he's never dropped that attitude and precisely why he's still a disaster today at 50 years old.

Is his name, Ben??? :lol2:

• Haha 1