Check your account email address ×

Ban all cops

1 minute ago, HSR said:

So if those voted into office took a Canada like approach and deemed handguns illegal you would be ok with it and turn your handguns in?

He'd be the 1st in line

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Beta eh, is that why I’ve been carrying since 2003?  Get over yourself 

Why do cops need to carry to talk to people, write tickets, or sit in their car.  They don’t have a deadily job and would be just as successful at policing using less than lethal methods.  Many countries around the world have unarmed police and they can enforce laws without being shot or shooting people to enforce what ever laws.

52 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Cops are in favor of honest citizens having guns..ask some about it..I know dozens of cops.

All the cops I know feel the same way, and that they won't be the ones collecting guns door-to-door if the order ever came down. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That is a survey of individuals. I said fucking orgs. Are you being obtuse on purpose or are you actually fucking retarded????

a bit of each... and you're doing the same

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because I hate all forms of authority. From the pos pastor at the church to the taxman politicians and every cop in between. 

like a pirate?   this threads for you... run with it how you choose.

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Fire that stupid cunt immediately 

Many here would lick her boots and get the fuck out of the way and say “yes ma’am”. “Sorry” and so on and so forth

9 minutes ago, soeaster said:

All the cops I know feel the same way, and that they won't be the ones collecting guns door-to-door if the order ever came down. 

That's what they said at the training for CC I was at with the wife.

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Why do cops need to carry to talk to people, write tickets, or sit in their car.  They don’t have a deadily job and would be just as successful at policing using less than lethal methods.  Many countries around the world have unarmed police and they can enforce laws without being shot or shooting people to enforce what ever laws.

Your right if those that get pulled over we’re not carrying and willing to kill!no need for guns but until that changes officers will be carrying.unfortunately some bad people out there!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

why do private citizens feel the need to open or conceal carry a firearm?

fear

paranoia 

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fear

paranoia 

It's got to be a PIA, no? Knock on wood but I've never in my life been in a situation where I wished I had a handgun.

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fear

paranoia 

2nd amendment rights by US constitution the right to bear arm for self defense from those that attempt to harm you. Should you be able to shot cops without recourse if you feel threatened by them and fear for your life?

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's got to be a PIA, no? Knock on wood but I've never in my life been in a situation where I wished I had a handgun.

maybe they want to be hero's when the situation arises... like, a cop?  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

2nd amendment rights by US constitution the right to bear arm for self defense from those that attempt to harm you. Should you be able to shot cops without recourse if you feel threatened by them and fear for your life?

Do you live in East Los Angeles or some place in Idaho?  Are cops really that bad in Idaho?

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

that's a great amendment to hide your fear and paranoia behind... followed by an idiotic question.  :)

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Do you live in East Los Angeles or some place in Idaho?  Are cops really that bad in Idaho?

yes... I have friends from Idaho that are even libs and hate cops... remember Ruby Ridge?

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

I did once around 1971 when a guy pulled a Pistol on me after I hit him earlier when he was trying to Rape a local girl I knew. Long story.

• Gold Member
Just now, Bontz said:

Got pulled over once in Idaho for too dark of tinted windows.  Got sat in the ditch and had to wait for the Canine to arrive.  Had 3 cops there for to dark of tinted windows.  

Did get stopped one night, after picking my wife and her friends up at the bar at close.  In winter apparently “ran” a stop sign.  2 cops on that one.  Told them I’m a DD.  Told me to exit the vehicle. Once I hopped out of the pickup they saw I was in shorts and slides.  Cop #2 said “shit”  Got back in his car and tore out.  About a 15 second sobriety test by the 1st cop and he said I was free to go.  Asked him since he is into wasting my time I can waste his and we can go look at the non existent stop sign I ran or finish the sobriety test n the freezing cold.  Was told to leave.

recent one was a Oregon trooper and an electronic device use ticket….  Completely made up.  Attorney said that in court the judge will always side with cop so it will cost more to get reduced unless you can prove without a doubt but would still cost more in attorney fees