Check your account email address ×

Oh Shit…Add Jack Daniels To The List

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Pouts is all good with this type of stuff.. not surprised..

Lighten up for fuck sakes!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Pouts is all good with this type of stuff.. not surprised..

Not at all he's boycotting bud light and Jack Daniel's. He knew the plan way ahead of time.

• Gold Member

I don't really care who they hire, despite my disagreement with the lifestyle. And I also get they are trying to increase sales for the brand.  But the lgbt community isn't overly big on bud light or Jack Daniels. I'm having a hard time believing this will increase their market share within that community and I definitely don't think it will offset their losses so far. Time will tell, I guess.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I don't really care who they hire, despite my disagreement with the lifestyle. And I also get they are trying to increase sales for the brand.  But the lgbt community isn't overly big on bud light or Jack Daniels. I'm having a hard time believing this will increase their market share within that community and I definitely don't think it will offset their losses so far. Time will tell, I guess.

yeah i think you nailed that. not like that crowd will suddenly guzzle bud light to make a stand. they will however post some shit while drinking their favorite high end cocktail

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's this whole woke culture that is doing America in....we are the laughingstock of the world right now and with good reason. We are going down on the world stage and are getting exactly what we deserve...dollar is well on its way and will become worthless ..congrats to the radical left in promoting this BS. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

😂

Watch how may people claim they don't drink that piss shit whiskey any way. They will ALL have a whiskey that is better but nobody will agree. Just like bud light. Fucking guys saying he prefers a Red Goats ass IPA and would never drink a budweiser product crack me right the fuck up :lol:

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's this whole woke culture that is doing America in....we are the laughingstock of the world right now and with good reason. We are going down on the world stage and are getting exactly what we deserve...dollar is well on its way and will become worthless ..congrats to the radical left in promoting this BS. :thumbsup: 

Yup Donald Trump who can barely form a coherent fucking sentence followed by Joe Biden who is suffering dementia 

This country is filled with absolute fucking retards 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How long before a bud lite drinker gets called a pedo? 

Imminent. I mean obviously they must be right:dunno:. Drinking that beer says you're ok with pedophilia. I heard all sales from the rainbow cans are going to support child trafficking rings to help the market  get those prices down. About as true as what I read on here :news:

Drink a different brand of beer or whisky. You have the right to do that just as much as a company does to support something someone might not agree with.  OR check yourself into a mental hospital if you cant come to grips with something as trivial as bud light and Jack supporting something YOU personally don't agree with :suicide:. Lots of companies give money or support things that I don't agree with and this MIGHT be one of them.. That doesn't mean I have to attack people that have a different view?  Why is it so hard for people to respect someone if their view is different then your own?  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Drink a different brand of beer or whisky. You have the right to do that just as much as a company does to support something someone might not agree with.  OR check yourself into a mental hospital if you cant come to grips with something as trivial as bud light and Jack supporting something YOU personally don't agree with :suicide:. Lots of companies give money or support things that I don't agree with and this MIGHT be one of them.. That doesn't mean I have to attack people that have a different view?  Why is it so hard for people to respect someone if their view is different then your own?  

Some are addicted to rage. :news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1