Yeah that’s it.. so you’re pouts ankle biter.. what a fucking doosh 

You midwest fucks are something..

Run along now.. 

This discussion is about Biden voters.. Like you

You have anger issues ECDL version of AMG 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You have anger issues ECDL version of AMG 

Yes that’s it. You know so much. Just brilliant. 
Let’s put it this way..

You ain’t my type..

so fuck off

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My life hasn’t been effected in either a negative or positive way by any one president. Ever. I’m sorry to those to which it has. 

When you live in a van unshowered for weeks on end why WOULD you care?

Gross

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Pete said:

Yes that’s it. You know so much. Just brilliant. 
Let’s put it this way..

You ain’t my type..

so fuck off

:lol:Yeah, your type has to be passive and submissive 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:Yeah, your type has to be passive and submissive 

Yes that’s it. Like I said you’re so smart you know everything about me. Simply amazing.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Catholics are conservative by default because of abortion.  Seriously sick they let that be their guiding light.  Sad as fuck.

Catholics voted for Biden

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Catholics are conservative by default because of abortion.  Seriously sick they let that be their guiding light.  Sad as fuck.

Almost as sick as the cum guzzling whores who use abortions as birth control 

I know i know the other 16 types and 79 diff brands to pic from are really just a major  inconvenience.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

For sure , fuck any retard that voted for Biden and absolutely fuck and brain dead retard that did vote or will vote for Trump. Dumbest fucks alive 

So who is your pick?  Be bold.

Blame these idiots all you want, but at end of the day they have been able to flourish because we have no representation.  The people we have voted into office are either cowards or corrupt.  Scared to death the media will expose them so they say and do nothing.  Biden and Harris are unlike any idiots we have ever seen in American politics. They are the lowest form of incompetent garbage.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Pete said:

I see Ron as the current prospect. The other side? Nothing 

He doesn't stand a chance. He is even losing to Trump in FL. Polls.  You'll come around as will many others who claim they won't be voting for Trump.  When it is Biden/Trump in 18 months...it will be here b4 you know it.... Polls will likely be "close" near election time and I doubt many will waste it on some 3rd party candidate who doesn't stand a chance when their vote could truly make a difference in a close race.  Most will hold their nose and close their eyes and vote for Trump....unless they are truly happy with the direction of our country which is insane.   Biden still has 18 more months to make it even worse, which I am pretty much counting as a sure thing.:bc:. Trump gained 10 million votes in 2020 and I bet he gets even more in 24.

Screenshot_20230411_211528_Truth Social.jpg

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Blame these idiots all you want, but at end of the day they have been able to flourish because we have no representation.  The people we have voted into office are either cowards or corrupt.  Scared to death the media will expose them so they say and do nothing.  Biden and Harris are unlike any idiots we have ever seen in American politics. They are the lowest form of incompetent garbage.  

I’ve come to accept that democracy is a simple exercise in letting steam out of a kettle. In authoritarian countries like China they’ve suffered massive protests and overthrows of the government because there’s no ballot box. In democracies the citizenry at least have the appearance of having the ability to influence change. It does work. Lots of people love Clinton. Love trump. Love Obama. Love Biden. Love bush. Lots of people hate Clinton. Hate Obama. Hate trump. Hate Biden. Hate Bush. Everyone gets a say in the matter and never stops bitching. Imagine being stuck with a Xi, Putin, or Kim for half your lifetime. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He doesn't stand a chance. He is even losing to Trump in FL. Polls.  You'll come around as will many others who claim they won't be voting for Trump.  When it is Biden/Trump in 18 months...it will be here b4 you know it.... Polls will likely be "close" near election time and I doubt many will waste it on some 3rd party candidate who doesn't stand a chance when their vote could truly make a difference in a close race.  Most will hold their nose and close their eyes and vote for Trump....unless they are truly happy with the direction of our country which is insane.   Biden still has 18 more months to make it even worse, which I am pretty much counting as a sure thing.:bc:. Trump gained 10 million votes in 2020 and I bet he gets even more in 24.

The Dems want trump to run because they know they can't beat desantis. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Anler said:

The Dems want trump to run because they know they can't beat desantis. 

Seems odd that they keep investigating if they want Trump.

Get that finger warmed up....you will be voting Trump when given the 2 choices.....as will the rest of the naysayers. :bc:

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Soooo you forgot all about 2020 already? Tuned it out? Ignoring it or what? 

33 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Soooo you forgot all about 2020 already? Tuned it out? Ignoring it or what? 

What... the rigged election?

I think most will have seen the damage the Biden administration has done and it's only going to get worse in the next 18 months ...there's no way they will be voting for that again, no matter how much they hate Trump

19 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What... the rigged election?

I think most will have seen the damage the Biden administration has done and it's only going to get worse in the next 18 months ...there's no way they will be voting for that again, no matter how much they hate Trump

Ahhh yes….clinging to the rigged election narrative rather than admitting your guy is an unelectable jagaloon.😉

And no this isn’t an endorsement for Biden.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1