Check your account email address ×

We did it Joe!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh yes….clinging to the rigged election narrative rather than admitting your guy is an unelectable jagaloon.😉

We will see grasshopper 🦗😁

I don't believe 81 mil for a millisecond .... And Trump gaimed 10 million votes yeah real unelectable :lol:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve come to accept that democracy is a simple exercise in letting steam out of a kettle. In authoritarian countries like China they’ve suffered massive protests and overthrows of the government because there’s no ballot box. In democracies the citizenry at least have the appearance of having the ability to influence change. It does work. Lots of people love Clinton. Love trump. Love Obama. Love Biden. Love bush. Lots of people hate Clinton. Hate Obama. Hate trump. Hate Biden. Hate Bush. Everyone gets a say in the matter and never stops bitching. Imagine being stuck with a Xi, Putin, or Kim for half your lifetime. 

I think the appearance “ illusion” of democracy only exists in the minds of the extreme partisans.  Look at the video you posted in the other thread.  That is the reaction most thinking Americans have of Joe Biden.  If he was your loved one, you would be looking into some sort of assisted living.  Not, turning your finances over to him.  Harris could not field a softball question of “what are the duties of a VP?”  Who can not intelligently speak about their job and what they do every day?  Harris is probably the worst liar in politics today. Not that she lies all the time…..She is just horrible at it. 

C6B56553-A649-4077-8388-7CC93D841081.jpeg

C45EAE88-A16A-4167-A6A4-736771E050C1.jpeg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't believe 81 mil for a millisecond .... And Trump gaimed 10 million votes yeah real unelectable :lol:

81 million my fucking ass and the guy's a brain dead moron.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Don't you the think the mid term results kind of settled the election was rigged narrative?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"It's not a lie if you believe it"

I believe you're usually wrong about most things. 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Don't you the think the mid term results kind of settled the election was rigged narrative?

Rigged.....stolen,influenced, whatever term works for you...:bc:oh and welcome back u been gone awhile. Thought I might skate on our bet "if" I lost:lol:.

actual-election-interference.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

81 million my fucking ass and the guy's a brain dead moron.

You say that but yet you are too much of a pussy to give a number.  We can take that to mean 80.4M so you couldn't round up.  If it's less than that, what is your number?

22 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Rigged.....stolen,influenced, whatever term works for you...:bc:oh and welcome back u been gone awhile. Thought I might skate on our bet "if" I lost:lol:.

actual-election-interference.jpg

:lol:

Was on a little holiday overseas.

:bc: