Check your account email address ×

Hillary Clinton misrepresented business documents and was fined.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The Clinton campaign misrepresented legal fee's...how was she not charged with a felony in the state of NY?  Isn't this almost exactly what Bragg is saying Trump did?  :pc:  

The Clinton campaign hired Perkins Coie, which then hired Fusion GPS, a research and intelligence firm, to conduct opposition research on Republican candidate Donald Trump’s ties to Russia. But on FEC forms, the Clinton campaign classified the spending as legal services.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/31/hillary-clinton-democrats-steele-dossier-settle-electoral-case

“By intentionally obscuring their payments through Perkins Coie and failing to publicly disclose the true purpose of those payments,” the campaign and DNC “were able to avoid publicly reporting on their statutorily required FEC disclosure forms the fact that they were paying Fusion GPS to perform opposition research on Trump with the intent of influencing the outcome of the 2016 presidential election,” the initial complaint had read.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The Clinton campaign misrepresented legal fee's...how was she not charged with a felony in the state of NY?  Isn't this almost exactly what Bragg is saying Trump did?  :pc:  

The Clinton campaign hired Perkins Coie, which then hired Fusion GPS, a research and intelligence firm, to conduct opposition research on Republican candidate Donald Trump’s ties to Russia. But on FEC forms, the Clinton campaign classified the spending as legal services.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/31/hillary-clinton-democrats-steele-dossier-settle-electoral-case

“By intentionally obscuring their payments through Perkins Coie and failing to publicly disclose the true purpose of those payments,” the campaign and DNC “were able to avoid publicly reporting on their statutorily required FEC disclosure forms the fact that they were paying Fusion GPS to perform opposition research on Trump with the intent of influencing the outcome of the 2016 presidential election,” the initial complaint had read.

Study up what the difference is in the crimes and then come back.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dude its hilarious how you think you are some sort of genius on this case.  :lol:  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude its hilarious how you think you are some sort of genius on this case.  :lol:  

I have followed politics since I was 8 years old when JFK was in office.  Read what the charges are and then research.
You don’t come close on this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have followed politics since I was 8 years old when JFK was in office.  Read what the charges are and then research.

Says the pathological liar.

image.thumb.jpeg.9cc79c51b750480da5a10873689fc344.jpeg

Just now, Mainecat said:

Hillary and the Dems were fined for opposition research. That opposition research produced the Steele dossier. Which resulted in "Russian collusion". Seems like a pretty serious scandal to me...

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

:lol:   That might be the best one I've heard on here yet.  You lie about following politics since you were 8 and that somehow makes you a legal expert.   :lmao:Dude even the liberal MSM legal pundits are saying the charges are weak at best but you know even more than them.  Get over yourself already old man.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   That might be the best one I've heard on here yet.  You lie about following politics since you were 8 and that somehow makes you a legal expert.   :lmao:Dude even the liberal MSM legal pundits are saying the charges are weak at best but you know even more than them.  Get over yourself already old man.    

MC was still sucking his mommy's tit at age 8.

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Your track record speaks volumes. 

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

image.gif.7ce2a868a0c2828e02b826a8ec6d0079.gif

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Anler said:

It seems she paid the fine and did not dispute it. Basically admitted guilt

Oh her or the DNC didn't admit guilt....just said it was cheaper to pay the fine.  :lol:  

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Did you actually type that with a straight face?? 

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

She is a Democrat, that's the only difference you know.

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Highmark said:

He thinks he is a stately old gentleman with a lifetime of wisdom to impart. In reality he just shits his pants every day.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

She mis represented payments she made to cover her tracks for trying to frame a sitting president........ neeeeeeeeeeext

• Thanks 1