Check your account email address ×

Tornadoes in Los Angeles

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that would be great…SMH

https://aeps.calpoly.edu/about/hortfacts

Retards want to starve themselves for their beliefs….  California fails there is a good chance much of the US becomes third world Ethiopian skinny white people that don’t have toothpaste.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Retards want to starve themselves for their beliefs….  California fails there is a good chance much of the US becomes third world Ethiopian skinny white people that don’t have toothpaste.

so up here i wouldn't be able to get almonds and avacadoes. the horror! and it said L.A. not the whole state. been there a couple times. pffft. and yes, if L.a. went away i'd do handsprings down main st

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Not really..... Adaptation is key.

We will be able to grow crops in areas that we normally wouldn't be able to grow crops.  Temperate zones will be shifting.  

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not really..... Adaptation is key.

We will be able to grow crops in areas that we normally wouldn't be able to grow crops.  Temperate zones will be shifting.  

Something like 13-14 percent of all US agriculture is a result of California.  Take that out and you think people cry now about the cost of food….  The whining would be epic.  Coupled that with the required increases in welfare/food stamps to cover the prices, we would all be penalized

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Something like 13-14 percent of all US agriculture is a result of California.  Take that out and you think people cry now about the cost of food….  The whining would be epic.  Coupled that with the required increases in welfare/food stamps to cover the prices, we would all be penalized

The whining would be from the very people that make money from the ag in california, or the ultra city dwellers that have no idea how to grow a garden or hunt for food.  Basically democrats.

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The whining would be from the very people that make money from the ag in california, or the ultra city dwellers that have no idea how to grow a garden or hunt for food.  Basically democrats.

FFS…who the fuck are you…Jeremiah Johnson? 🤣

Goddamn…just when I think you have said the dumbest thing ever you surprise me!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

GOP’ers are so dumb that they’d gladly pay more for food if California went away. It’s their view of the world.  Very odd people. Close to 90% have never even been to California. Only what they know from Fox News. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS…who the fuck are you…Jeremiah Johnson? 🤣

Goddamn…just when I think you have said the dumbest thing ever you surprise me!

LOL.  The speculation that California is going to stop their agricultural production  and the US will starve without them is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, so I just thought I would retort with the same type of response.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  The speculation that California is going to stop their agricultural production  and the US will starve without them is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, so I just thought I would retort with the same type of response.

If the supply chain collapses you’d last 10 days. 

17 hours ago, BOHICA said:

You actually understand the US food supply chain. It’s obvious that many here don’t. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You actually understand the US food supply chain. It’s obvious that many here don’t. 

I can live on meat, potatoes and corn no problem  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

but thpinner says it's crazy!  Who to believe?:guzzle:

44 tornadoes is rare compared to other areas. Most are weak and cause little to no damage. The weather in California has been an anomaly for “22-“23. 

Top 10 Counties With Most Tornado Segments 1950-2016(Data: NOAA/NCEI)
County Tornado Segments
1) Weld (Colorado) 262
2) Harris (Texas) 225
3) Adams (Colorado) 173
4) Palm Beach (Florida) 168
5) Polk (Florida) 156
6) Caddo (Oklahoma) 142
7) Hillsborough (Florida) 141
8) Oklahoma (Oklahoma) 140
9) Miami-Dade (Florida) 134
10) Pinellas (Florida) 130

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I can live on meat, potatoes and corn no problem  :lol: 

California grows 70% of the fruits and veggies in the US. They are #1 in dairy and #4 in meat. This year should be a banner crop with the infusion of water and disappearing drought.