Check your account email address ×

Any Bible Scholars Here

Just now, Deephaven said:

And work pc with Facebook, Mopar, insecure, Ring being on the bookmarks bar...all sorts of retard right there.

Human resources nightmare, I.T. department nightmare.........................   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I can fix it but IDK 

Be careful with your screen shots, one of theses times you're going to slip and leave enough info for someone to cause a lot of headaches in your personal or work life....   rofl.png.7f407180163177cb9ce235177a1446cc.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Be careful with your screen shots, one of theses times you're going to slip and leave enough info for someone to cause a lot of headaches in your personal or work life....   rofl.png.7f407180163177cb9ce235177a1446cc.png

Fixed, you guys are fun as hell. :lol2::roflcrying:

149235022_10220030209655451_1929877166265743262_n.jpg

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Fixed, you guys are fun as hell. :lol2::roflcrying:

149235022_10220030209655451_1929877166265743262_n.jpg

I wasn't trying to be funny, free advice from things I've seen happen over the years from someone posting too much info in a screen shot and not realizing they posted some personal or work info they shouldn't have posted because they were in a hurry and not paying attention to what they posted.... Take it for what it's worth or not.

I guess when you have zero friends on FS this kind of attention might be deemed fun. You'd have to be a complete fucking retard but hey, whatever.

11 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I wasn't trying to be funny, free advice from things I've seen happen over the years from someone posting too much info in a screen shot and not realizing they posted some personal or work info they shouldn't have posted because they were in a hurry and not paying attention to what they posted.... Take it for what it's worth or not.

Relax Jerry have fun enjoy life man, I know you had good intentions. :bc: 

3 hours ago, Snake said:

"Honey! Guess who I owned on the internet today!"

"Really? You won't be getting laid any time soon."

MFW... :lol:

Isn’t it cute how a few of them have their own little FS coalition.  Fucking losers….hey Joella…just for u….😆

C276A113-5FBD-4311-AE37-2371309B12C2.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Isn’t it cute how a few of them have their own little FS coalition.  Fucking losers….hey Joella…just for u….😆

Do you ever stop crying ya fucking douche 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There’s definitely a little FSCE clique who think they are above it all while wallowing in the mud along with non stop projections. And the best is - they get defensive and whine like bitches when someone reciprocates :lol:  Balls are optional and not recommended in the FSCE ‘clique’