Any Bible Scholars Here

13 hours ago, HSR said:

Some guys act like FS is a fucking dating site and want references FFS :dunno:

You're weird too :news: Has anyone at TBP met Zambroski? Do you even know his real fucking name??You got work to do hypocrite.

13 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Sooo he’s got about ten years before he can start a whole new career path like you then 

I don't know shit about you, other than your fetish for old junk snowmobiles.  The initial impression is that you're a fat pollack who works at Jiffy Lube and who's leather riding suit smells like stale beer and 2 stroke oil.  We could compare resumes, but you'd probably not come out very well on that score.   :news: 

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What lies Woolie….lets hear them and Derpo waltzes in here all the time  motherfucking people that  he doesn’t know so save your sanctimonious blather.

You've made up several about me, and don't know Pete from adam, yet you act like you're his fucking biographer ffs.   I guess thats the game now, paint a picture of someone you don't know and run with it.  I'm guessing now you don't even own a snowmobile, despite your claims of  buying and selling about 20 of them in the last 10 years.   Maybe thats why you're afraid to show your face, that and you're concerned someone might cave your face in.  You know where you can find me most weekends during snowmobile season, cuz I'm not afraid to show mine.

9 hours ago, HSR said:

What's Zambroski's name?? You don't know right :lol: Why don't you go investigate him Matlock ? What a fucking hypocrite :lol2: Nobody on FS needs your approval :finger:

WGAF about Zambroski, deflect much?  Whens the last time he even posted here, like 2019?!  :lol:  Weirdo.  I'll say one thing, he sure has your number.  If you think I expect approval from any of you losers you're dumber than I thought.  

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

Self awareness level zero

A guy perpetually single and almost zero life experience is lecturing others about awareness.  What, are you like the only liberal in S. Dakota or something?  There's even less of you than there are blacks out there.  :lol: Fuck off already you self absorbed twat speaking of zero awareness.  

12 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Hello from work @HSR:thumbsup:

....on your phone.  Nice try.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We could compare resumes, but you'd probably not come out very well on that score.   

And your pathetic insecurity resurfaces.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HSR said:

Weird cuz I've done a lot for his sakes in my life. Like the time I was a wingman and had to bang the fat chick I remember saying Ahhhhhhh fer Pete's sake!!! When I saw her naked.

Sure dude.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't know shit about you, other than your fetish for old junk snowmobiles.  The initial impression is that you're a fat pollack who works at Jiffy Lube and who's leather riding suit smells like stale beer and 2 stroke oil.  We could compare resumes, but you'd probably not come out very well on that score.   :news: 

Ohhhh Heavy is the head eh? Geeee didn't see that coming  :lol: 

Well at least you have enough working brain cells left to figure out I'm Polish. Nice work Einstein!

Absolutely nothing else in that pathetic attempt was true. No wonder you and that other dumb boomer get along so well. Any more lies you wana make up about me while crying about other people lying???? 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

....on your phone.  Nice try.

And your pathetic insecurity resurfaces.  

Must be one hell of a phone. God how many times a day you get your ass handed to you is pathetic. :lol2: 

11013631_10204304367839027_3928305605177057721_o.jpg

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You've made up several about me, and don't know Pete from adam, yet you act like you're his fucking biographer ffs.   I guess thats the game now, paint a picture of someone you don't know and run with it.  I'm guessing now you don't even own a snowmobile, despite your claims of  buying and selling about 20 of them in the last 10 years.   Maybe thats why you're afraid to show your face, that and you're concerned someone might cave your face in.  You know where you can find me most weekends during snowmobile season, cuz I'm not afraid to show mine.

WGAF about Zambroski, deflect much?  Whens the last time he even posted here, like 2019?!  :lol:  Weirdo.  I'll say one thing, he sure has your number.  If you think I expect approval from any of you losers you're dumber than I thought.  

A guy perpetually single and almost zero life experience is lecturing others about awareness.  What, are you like the only liberal in S. Dakota or something?  There's even less of you than there are blacks out there.  :lol: Fuck off already you self absorbed twat speaking of zero awareness.  

Being lectured about being single by a blowhard on wife #3….priceless!😂

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Being lectured about being single by a blowhard on wife #3….priceless!😂

Woolie - Talking about the personal lives of people you never met is bad.

SSFB - Yeah, look in the mirror.

Woolie - Let me tell you about your personal life. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

WGAF about Zambroski, deflect much?  Whens the last time he even posted here, like 2019?!  :lol:  Weirdo.  I'll say one thing, he sure has your number. 

Um, I'm still here aren't I? Sorry he's just the perfect example of your deep seated hypocrisy. You've been hounding Jimmy and others here on FS for years for proof of life yet not one single member next door even knows his name :lol: you guys still call him his first dogs name yet not a fucking peep out of you, why is that?Does he still use "contractor" when you ask what he does for work??? Or does he just pull a Keyser Soze?

BTW I know Z's name and have spoken to him before, something NOBODY next door can say.

So like I say,, you're a hypocrite.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

That is an ass handing?  :lol:

It's funny :lol: Like 550 putting an :owned: on every post he made :lol: 

I say don't jump he says watch me :lol2:

Now I've got him so triggered he's posting from work like all them "dumb m'fer's that sit on here all day". Just too easy. Every post he makes today I'm going to laugh my fucking ass off!!!!!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Woolie - Talking about the personal lives of people you never met is bad.

SSFB - Yeah, look in the mirror.

Woolie - Let me tell you about your personal life. 

It really is amazing just how unaware he truly is.🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is amazing just how unaware he truly is.🤣

I can't believe he typed this :lol:

you act like you're his fucking biographer ffs.   I guess thats the game now, paint a picture of someone you don't know and run with it.

And then follows it up with :dunno:

A guy perpetually single and almost zero life experience is lecturing others about awareness.  What, are you like the only liberal in S. Dakota or something?  There's even less of you than there are blacks out there.  :lol: Fuck off already you self absorbed twat speaking of zero awareness

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Google Muddafucka............. :thumbsup: - - beer_cheers.gif.bd6fa06387a0c59ff19a71686ca7cbdb.gif

Badger Marionette Wind in the Willows Character / MADE - Etsy Canada

Badger Marionette Wind in the Willows Character / MADE - Etsy

Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

He must be following me close if he reacts to my post in under a minute. Quality stalking.

• Haha 1