Any Bible Scholars Here

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Anyone believe this??? :lol:

Dudes such an angry fucker all the time it’s probably best he doesn’t have a significant other 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Dudes such an angry fucker all the time it’s probably best he doesn’t have a significant other 

Weird cuz I've done a lot for his sakes in my life. Like the time I was a wingman and had to bang the fat chick I remember saying Ahhhhhhh fer Pete's sake!!! When I saw her naked.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I was.  What were you doing?  Oh thats right.  What a pathetic little man you are living such a pathetic little existance.  At least you dont have to work, based on the hours you spend here.  😆

Its unbelievable.  Almost every thread

Is that your stance?  Existance.  Figures.

21 minutes ago, Badger** said:

OMG, I see the retard gang is at it again. :crazy:

Everytime you post that is how we all feel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Every time you post that is how we all feel.

Fix for you " Every time" Retard. 

Everytime should be written as two separate words: every time. While some compound words like everywhere, everyday, and everyone have become commonplace in the English language, everytime is not considered an acceptable compound word. Consider the examples below:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Fix for you " Every time" Retard. 

Your'e not seriously correcting someone's spellingđŸ€Ł

It's "fixed it " you fucking down syndrome Retard đŸ€Ł

31 minutes ago, HSR said:

Your not seriously correcting someone's spellingđŸ€Ł

It's "fixed it " you fucking down syndrome Retard đŸ€Ł

The dumb fucking admin does not know the difference between English and spelling.:lol: We found the retard with a "capital" "D" Down syndrome. :lmao: 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

You know you’ve lost when ^^^^^

You know you lost when you make up lies about people you've never met, which is shit Smales does all the time, he doesn't know shit about Pete.  He's a piece of shit.  He deserves every bit of it thrown right back in his face.  Its high school grade shit.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Anyone believe this??? :lol:

who gives a shit?  Oh thats right, the guys who've never shown their face to another soul here, but are all so quick to clap like seals in unison, speaking of mirrors.  :lol: 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are old, fat, retarded, and dumb

I got Deepcunt pissed now. :mc::lol:

I got to give you this, at least you don't sit on FS all fucking day like some of the other retards on here. :whistle: 

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You know you lost when you make up lies about people you've never met, which is shit Smales does all the time, he doesn't know shit about Pete.  He's a piece of shit.  He deserves every bit of it thrown right back in his face.  Its high school grade shit.

who gives a shit?  Oh thats right, the guys who've never shown their face to another soul here, but are all so quick to clap like seals in unison, speaking of mirrors.  :lol: 

What lies Woolie
.lets hear them and Derpo waltzes in here all the time  motherfucking people that  he doesn’t know so save your sanctimonious blather.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What's Zambroski's name?? You don't know right :lol: Why don't you go investigate him Matlock ? What a fucking hypocrite :lol2: Nobody on FS needs your approval :finger:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I got to give you this, at least you don't sit on FS all fucking day like some of the other retards on here.

That's what's nice about you losing computer access from work.:thumb: No retard fucking up threads until the evening. For that I thank your boss. The IQ level of the site drops dramatically when the wife finally let's you post in the evening.

• Haha 2

Just now, HSR said:

That's what's nice about you losing computer access from work.:thumb: No retard fucking up threads until the evening. For that I thank your boss. The IQ level of the site drops dramatically when the wife finally let's you post in the evening.

I'll make sure to say hello tomorrow at work.:pc: I am the boss you fucking retard.:thumbsup: You are the biggest liar on this site, you just pull shit out of your ass.:lol:  

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I am the boss

More lies

19 minutes ago, Badger** said:

you fucking retard.

Nope, that's you.  Another lie.

19 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You are the biggest liar on this site  

And another badger lie.

20 minutes ago, Badger** said:

... you just pull shit out of your ass.

And wrong again, another lie. That is you.  

God you are pathetic 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How much stupid shit did you make up about me in just the past week. You wana see a piece of shit liar then look in the mirror Boomer  SMH

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

More lies

Nope, that's you.  Another lie.

And another badger lie.

And wrong again, another lie. That is you.  

God you are pathetic 

Oh Deepcunt, you think it's because you say so. LMAO you proved my point you just went full retard.  :mc::lol: