Check your account email address ×

Any Bible Scholars Here

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You are so clueless about this subject that you don’t even understand what it means when a browser shows that a site is not secure.

The dude is dumb as a fucking rock , this is like if a 8 year old stumbles into a high school chemistry class and tells the teacher he’s clueless about chemistry because his ice cream cone tastes like corn. Just dumb as fuck 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You are so clueless about this subject that you don’t even understand what it means when a browser shows that a site is not secure.

What I'm telling you is I've bypassed your entire secure site.

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The dude is dumb as a fucking rock , this is like if a 8 year old stumbles into a high school chemistry class and tells the teacher he’s clueless about chemistry because his ice cream cone tastes like corn. Just dumb as fuck 

This is above your pay grade Ben.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

This is above your pay grade Ben.

And well above yours also , you are babbling about remote access for process control and SSFB works for a large regional bank maintaining their IT security. He’s very smart and you’re dumb as fuck. 

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

And well above yours also , you are babbling about remote access for process control and SSFB works for a large regional bank maintaining their IT security. He’s very smart and you’re dumb as fuck. 

My customers are bigger than his.  You know this also.

• Haha 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

And you’re clueless as to what you’re talking about. I’ve worked for 15 years in your field for companies as large or larger than your customers. The network level security in a steel mill is literal dos level bullshit compared to what SSFB deals with and is an expert in. You’re fucking babbling away about being able to Remote Desktop in to some company drives and having access to process control remotely. Big fucking deal , multiple contractors in every plant I’ve worked in have the same. VPN :lol: fucking clueless retard 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You don’t even understand what the purpose of a certificate is. A signed, trusted certificate on a web server is a means to provide the client a verified means that the web server is who they say they are. 

The lack of a signed, trusted certificate doesn’t “bypass security” of the site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

And you’re clueless as to what you’re talking about. I’ve worked for 15 years in your field for companies as large or larger than your customers. The network level security in a steel mill is literal dos level bullshit compared to what SSFB deals with and is an expert in. You’re fucking babbling away about being able to Remote Desktop in to some company drives and having access to process control remotely. Big fucking deal , multiple contractors in every plant I’ve worked in have the same. VPN :lol: fucking clueless retard 

So what happens to the steel mill if production shuts down?

What does poor IT do?

:lol:

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is your dad bigger than my dad too? 

What a fucking clown. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You don’t even understand what the purpose of a certificate is. A signed, trusted certificate on a web server is a means to provide the client a verified means that the web server is who they say they are. 

The lack of a signed, trusted certificate doesn’t “bypass security” of the site.

We bypass it everyday.  That's on you to keep it up.  Understand.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So what happens to the steel mill if production shuts down?

What does poor IT do?

:lol:

You are literally fucking retarded , just dumb as fuck. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We bypass it everyday.  That's on you to keep it up.  Understand.

Lol, you think your vpn and remote access is something amazing, eh? :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When production shuts down we don't have much input from it?

Can you hook a guy up:dunno: just half a dose of whatever you're on would be cool. It must be whack!!

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Can you hook a guy up:dunno: just half a dose of whatever you're on would be cool. It must be whack!!

It appears to be some form of dementia or a tbi , no way the dude cares for himself. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Arctic Derper is like a middle school kid who thinks he’s hot shit. Bypassed!!!! Hacker!!!! :lol:

Dude has the free version of VNC viewer on his laptop that’s still running Vista and some small production company gives him access to their process control and C: drive and he acts like he’s Sandra fucking Bullock in The Net 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude has the free version of VNC viewer on his laptop that’s still running Vista and some small production company gives him access to their process control and C: drive and he acts like he’s Sandra fucking Bullock in The Net 

Poor Ben.  Not a fucking clue.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's his company.

Just like mine.

You think Badger owns his company and doesn't tell us everyday? You are retarded!!!