Check your account email address ×

Any Bible Scholars Here

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Is that what H.R. and Upper Management puts on your cue cards and daily reminders, Rob please read these everyday before you get to work, after you get to work and several times through out the day.

Praise publicly - Reprimand  privately - Management 101 - rofl.png.67a6f3e7a5229b946d8da200712c4179.png

Great employees quit their jobs for many reason good or bad management/bosses are not the only reason someone leaves a job.

I believe you would be a good Boss Jerry, one who cares about the employees. Not sure what point your trying to drive home here. :dunno:   

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I believe you would be a good Boss Jerry, one who cares about the employees. Not sure what point your trying to drive home here. :dunno:   

You're "The Boss" you figure it out, I'm not giving anymore life lessons. 

43 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

You're "The Boss" you figure it out, I'm not giving anymore life lessons. 

No one asked you for any favors or life lessons or opinion, you seem to do just fine hanging out here all day. :thumbsup:  

Edited by Badger**

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I have the same problem!   A couple of you rocket surgeons have really outdone yourselves in this thread...dipshit  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

Spot on DB! :bc:

Is DB one or your "FS friends" ??? I didn't know that :dunno:

Screenshot_20230321_091320_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/17/2023 at 8:08 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

"A million."   :lol:   Iraq war was an unjustified clusterfuck but at least people can be accurate with the numbers.  

45 minutes ago, Badger** said:

:dunno:

:lol2::roflcrying:

Ah you edited it out.

58 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No one asked you for any favors or life lessons or opinion, you seem to do just fine hanging out here all day. :thumbsup:  

And still can't form a sentence.  Time to up the aspergers medication....

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I wonder if the IT experts will be able to save the imminent banking crash?

As usual, unrelated.  Just because you don't understand what a VPN is doesn't mean you should extrapolate IT with banking.  Dumb as fuck you are.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I wonder if the IT experts will be able to save the imminent banking crash?

The ducks are in a row ,, tic toc :news: What time does twitter say this is all going down? Be nice to give @SSFB a heads up :thumb:

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

As usual, unrelated.  Just because you don't understand what a VPN is doesn't mean you should extrapolate IT with banking.  Dumb as fuck you are.

Poor knownothing Deepfaggot.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

"A million."   :lol:   Iraq war was an unjustified clusterfuck but at least people can be accurate with the numbers.  

Many sources have it over a million , the faggot fucking pentagon is the last source I’d trust for how many innocent civilians they murder in an unjust invasion but hey , whatever you gotta tell yourself 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Many sources have it over a million , the faggot fucking pentagon is the last source I’d trust for how many innocent civilians they murder in an unjust invasion but hey , whatever you gotta tell yourself 

Common sense Ben is all I need Ben...just look at past war casualty numbers....besides there are other sources that I would trust way over the Pentagon who if anything would error on the high side and don't come anywhere near 1 million.

The only one near 1 million deaths is the Opinion Research Business Poll.  A Poll with zero statistical evidence to back it up. 

The insurgents likely killed far more civilians the the US military did. 

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Common sense Ben is all I need Ben...just look at past war casualty numbers....besides there are other sources that I would trust way over the Pentagon who if anything would error on the high side and don't come anywhere near 1 million.

The only one near 1 million deaths is the Opinion Research Business Poll.  A Poll with zero statistical evidence to back it up. 

The insurgents likely killed far more civilians the the US military did. 

Yeah the Pentagon who routinely hid civilian deaths as "combatant deaths" is inflating the casualties. 

Really?????

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah the Pentagon who routinely hid civilian deaths as "combatant deaths" is inflating the casualties. 

Really?????

Might want to re-read what I said about the Pentagon and I meant the other sources would error on the high side.  Also some of the Pentagon numbers were released during the Wikileaks leak.   Take that for what you will.  

"besides there are other sources that I would trust way over the Pentagon who if anything would error on the high side"

Japan lost about 3.1 million total military and civilian in WW2 and you think Iraq lost 1 million in the Iraq war.   Yeah right.   FFS what ever happened to common sense. 

Again there is only one main source that puts it at a million and its only source is a poll. 

Edited by Highmark