Who the fuck is apologizing for Putin?  :dunno:

Your intellectual dishonesty is on par with Pete, MC and Viper 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Who the fuck is apologizing for Putin?  :dunno:

Your intellectual dishonesty is on par with Pete, MC and Viper 

Every one of you fuckers who are demonizing Z and Ukraine fro defending their country.  You’re continually spewing pro-Putin propaganda whether it’s Biden or Z profiting or it’s too expensive or Putin feels threatened by NATO etc.  All propaganda you and the other apologists peddle.  

So tell me more about intellectual dishonesty - who the fuck is cheering for war?  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Every one of you fuckers who are demonizing Z and Ukraine fro defending their country.  You’re continually spewing pro-Putin propaganda whether it’s Biden or Z profiting or it’s too expensive or Putin feels threatened by NATO etc.  All propaganda you and the other apologists peddle.  

So tell me more about intellectual dishonesty - who the fuck is cheering for war?  

No one believes you. You're behind it because the democrats are. Only reason. Anything else you say is bullshit. You're not fooling anyone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

So lemme get it right... nothing is binary EXCEPT if you oppose the war in Ukraine... THEN straight to Putin propaganda.... :lol:

Those printed yoga pants are cutting off blood to your brain... :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

"Z" :lol:

Fucking idiot has a pretend nickname for His Hero 

:lol:

Zelenskyy is likens himself to Churchill and can't wait until someone attacks the US so we are forced into a war even if it means world war.   He knows its the only way he can get back Crimea and he doesn't care how many lives are lost in the process, his or ours.  What a guy.

I hate to tell him but this isn't 1939 and Russia isn't Germany or the Axis powers.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Zelenskyy is likens himself to Churchill and can't wait until someone attacks the US so we are forced into a war even if it means world war.   He knows its the only way he can get back Crimea and he doesn't care how many lives are lost in the process, his or ours.  What a guy.

I hate to tell him but this isn't 1939 and Russia isn't Germany or the Axis powers.  

Total bullshit post.  

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I hope these pro war democrats are sending their kids to war first. Show those evil repugs how to get things done!

False narrative.  Supporting a country defending themselves from an aggressive autocrat is not pro-war.  Of course you know that - or should -  but choose to be disingenuous……because you’re on the wrong side of the argument :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I hope these pro war democrats are sending their kids to war first. Show those evil repugs how to get things done!

So you hope it escalates so that we’ll have to send American soldiers into harms way? Wow, didn’t think anyone here wanted that.

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So you hope it escalates so that we’ll have to send American soldiers into harms way? Wow, didn’t think anyone here wanted that.

I am anti war (in case you haven't figured it out) I don't want to see anyone's kid go to war. Especially over a lie and against a country who hasn't attacked the USA. 

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

False narrative.  Supporting a country defending themselves from an aggressive autocrat is not pro-war.  Of course you know that - or should -  but choose to be disingenuous……because you’re on the wrong side of the argument :thumbsup:

Wrong. Response to the OP. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I am anti war (in case you haven't figured it out) I don't want to see anyone's kid go to war. Especially over a lie and against a country who hasn't attacked the USA. 

But just in case, democrats first. ;)

On 3/4/2023 at 11:21 AM, SnowRider said:

Good God man not one person here is doing that we just don't want to get involved in another land war in Europe.  Starts with supplying them then ends up our young boys dying.   Why is that so hard for the likes of you and others to accept?  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Good God man not one person here is doing that we just don't want to get involved in another land war in Europe.  Starts with supplying them then ends up our young boys dying.   Why is that so hard for the likes of you and others to accept?  

Exactly. Why do we need to endure all of the financial and human costs for everyone else's problems? 

On 3/4/2023 at 11:25 AM, Snake said:

So lemme get it right... nothing is binary EXCEPT if you oppose the war in Ukraine... THEN straight to Putin propaganda.... :lol:

Those printed yoga pants are cutting off blood to your brain... :lol:

Iraq war: you can’t be against the war and for the troops. 

Afghanistan war: you’re either for the war or for the terrorists. 

see how that works?