Check your account email address ×

Zelensky Says US Sons and Daughters Will Have To Fight and Die

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

"wait wait that not what he said gotta listen to the whole clip derp derp derp"

What-a bunch of fucking keyboard soldier morons 

Kind of takes on a whole new meaning when you listen to the actual clip......no?.

No wonder why you guys are so anti-Zelemskyy. You are being fed false information.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Kind of takes on a whole new meaning when you listen to the actual clip......no?.

No wonder why you guys are so anti-Zelemskyy. You are being fed false information.

True but the irony coming from you :lol: 

• Gold Member
Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I listened to the whole clip and got even more disgusted :lol:

What false information would that be ? The fucking idiot shows up to Hollywood award shows . During a War :lol:

How can you not hate the Guy ? 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Shocker I tell yah.

He reposted inquiring about a defamation suite   The shocker is how gullible you are :lol:Putin loves you :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No.....either way you look at it he's trying to instill fear, begging us for more shit and would love for us to send troops. Fuck that guy! He would've been dead on week one if it wasn't for the rest of the world. Dude should be eternally grateful.... not demanding left and right

• Thanks 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

No.....either way you look at it he's trying to instill fear, begging us for more shit and would love for us to send troops. Fuck that guy! He would've been dead on week one if it wasn't for the rest of the world. Dude should be eternally grateful.... not demanding left and right

He’s not demanding - he’s sharing what they need and want.  Dude is defending his country with passion - something you MAGA cuck’s lack. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He reposted inquiring about a defamation suite   The shocker is how gullible you are :lol:Putin loves you :thumbsup:

Go cry some more.

https://humanevents.com/2023/03/02/exclusive-alexander-vindman-secretly-pitching-ukrainian-military-for-millions-in-defense-contracts?utm_campaign=64483

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He’s a hero.  You’re a fucking clown who couldn’t hold his jock.  Have a seat conspiracy boy :thumbsup:

55 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@ArcticCrusher great source :lol: are you on Putin’s payroll?

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Snowputz.

You’re doubling down on a fraud you fucking idiot :lol: 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Bingo and I have said that since I started this thread…bUT u DOnT GET tHe COntekts!

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bingo and I have said that since I started this thread…bUT u DOnT GET tHe COntekts!

I’m sure Z is grateful and appreciative.  Holy fuck - forbid he cares deeply about his country.  Shows some spunk and passion that his people rally around.  Whining over funding that equates to .02% of our GDP with no American troops to defend against an aggressive autocrat.  

Share the Jimmy/Dumbski approach to Ukraine :news:

37 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m sure Z is grateful and appreciative.  Holy fuck - forbid he cares deeply about his country.  Shows some spunk and passion that his people rally around.  Whining over funding that equates to .02% of our GDP with no American troops to defend against an aggressive autocrat.  

Share the Jimmy/Dumbski approach to Ukraine :news:

Would you feel the same if it was Trump sending Z the money?