Check your account email address ×

Winter In Michigan

7 hours ago, Not greg b said:

They are still riding out of the soo just fine. Lots of snow in my yard and on the lake??? My dad is out riding now 

Drove through there last Monday, before this last warm up and it looked really good. I’ve never ridden quite all of the way into the Soo before. Might have to try it one of these days. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Not greg b said:

They are still riding out of the soo just fine. Lots of snow in my yard and on the lake??? My dad is out riding now 

33 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Drove through there last Monday, before this last warm up and it looked really good. I’ve never ridden quite all of the way into the Soo before. Might have to try it one of these days. 

They seem to do a great job of grooming and keeping people up to date on trail conditions…one of the things that FB is really good for. 

Yeah some clubs excel at using social media to their advantage some just get their asses kicked in by it. 

Either way, I think there is still a ride or two left in the season. So, as long as it’s still around when I get him from this work trip next week, I think I’m going to pull the trigger on the 21 XCR that I’ve been looking at. Might as well buy a new to me sled in a winter like this. :lol:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yeah some clubs excel at using social media to their advantage some just get their asses kicked in by it. 

Either way, I think there is still a ride or two left in the season. So, as long as it’s still around when I get him from this work trip next week, I think I’m going to pull the trigger on the 21 XCR that I’ve been looking at. Might as well buy a new to me sled in a winter like this. :lol:

Always a good move…go for it!😂

I’m looking everyday.🥴

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Always a good move…go for it!😂

I’m looking everyday.🥴

Yeah I missed the sell high part but oh well. I don’t have shit into the two sleds I have right now. I could still sell both and easily break even and I’m perfectly ok with that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

There is about a month left. Season would consistently end around st Patrick’s when I lived full time in the soo for 10 years. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A huge late start in Maine and one of the worst I remember. Now it looks like it’s gonna end early cause there really isn’t a base.

Lots of sleds for sale. Sucks

County is jamming. Unfortunatly 1/2 of the northeast is up there now.

16 minutes ago, polaris7541 said:

got a good 12 just got in from a ride , alot of water holes ,, but you find the rippin trail yyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hell Yeah!👊🏻❄️🇺🇸

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Looks like the potential for a biggie storm through Mn, Wi, upper Mi and northern lower next Tues - Thurs.   

I saw that…might have to buy a sled!👊🏻❄️🇺🇸

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You sold all your sleds?

Yes and I didn’t take the SB Assault I snowchecked for a few reasons…dealer was cool with it and they had it sold immediately. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes and I didn’t take the SB Assault I snowchecked for a few reasons…dealer was cool with it and they had it sold immediately. 

I have one left. It's going up for sale next fall. I'm done for now.