Check your account email address ×

What's up with that Ohio train derailment

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I wouldn't call what you do calling out. You call people names like you do in the above posts. 

You can tell he gets angry when his puppet master routine doesn’t work out the way he planned  :lol:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So instead of saying something yourself you ask me to. :lol:

He must have seen your special set of skills at work when you shut me down from reacting to Badgers posts, damn Modlike I tell ya :cop::lol:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

He must have seen your special set of skills at work when you shut me down from reacting to Badgers posts, damn Modlike I tell ya :cop::lol:

I was very stern!!11 :lolz:

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I wouldn't call what you do calling out. You call people names like you do in the above posts. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Spineless @Skidooski and full of projection :lmao: 

:news:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Why didn’t dementia joe fix that? 

@SnowRideryeah, why didn't Joe or the transportation secretary Pete fix that? I mean it just takes a stroke of a pen right? They've had 2 years, obviously knew about it since you posted it..Why did they not fix something so wrong? Are they incompetent at their jobs? Do they not care about our safety?

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

More to come.  :news:

Sheep are gonna sheep....

When your own people shove it up your own ass... :lol:

Meanwhile, the gibbering rotten vegetable posing as president has still yet to tumble down the jetway of Air Farce Won and shamble around, yelling alternately at the sky and at random citizens, while sniffing out little girls in the crowd to fondle. That leaves the dirty job of dealing with the knuckle-dragging Bible-thumping untermenschen in Flyover Country to Mayor Peter Puffer, who is about as qualified to manage the nation's transportation system as an amoeba is to running a nuclear reactor. But as he claims, as mayor of South Bend, IN, "I was Mayor of my Hometown for Eight Years. We Dealt With a Lot of Disasters, Natural and Human." More like they dealt with one eight-year-long disaster – his term in office – that turned South Bend into Gary.

Of course, with Trump hogging the spotlight, everyone is blaming him for supposedly nixing safety regulations that would have prevented the train wreck. Sorry, Kurt. Try again.

It is true that the Trump administration scrapped electronic braking regulations for trains carrying large amounts of hazardous liquids. But National Transportation Safety Board chairwoman Jennifer Homendy, who was appointed by Biden and unanimously confirmed by the Senate, said the rule wouldn’t have applied to the Norfolk Southern train that derailed in East Palestine on Feb. 3.

"PLEASE STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION," Homendy pleaded in a Feb. 16 tweet thread.

"Some are saying the ECP (electronically controlled pneumatic) brake rule, if implemented, would've prevented this derailment. FALSE—here's why," Homendy wrote. "The ECP braking rule would've applied ONLY to HIGH HAZARD FLAMMABLE TRAINS. The train that derailed in East Palestine was a MIXED FREIGHT TRAIN containing only 3 placarded Class 3 flammable liquids cars."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

PLEASE STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION," Homendy pleaded in a Feb. 16 tweet thread.

"Some are saying the ECP (electronically controlled pneumatic) brake rule, if implemented, would've prevented this derailment. FALSE—here's why," Homendy wrote. "The ECP braking rule would've applied ONLY to HIGH HAZARD FLAMMABLE TRAINS. The train that derailed in East Palestine was a MIXED FREIGHT TRAIN containing only 3 placarded Class 3 flammable liquids cars."

don't confuse snowretard with facts:news:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

@SnowRideryeah, why didn't Joe or the transportation secretary Pete fix that? I mean it just takes a stroke of a pen right? They've had 2 years, obviously knew about it since you posted it..Why did they not fix something so wrong? Are they incompetent at their jobs? Do they not care about our safety?

They have proven time and time again to be utterly incompetent at all levels of this admin. Not so sure they care about safety any more then Republicans but they didn't change this on day one like other issues. Guess they don't care OR wanted to play the blame game if an accident happened

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Snake said:

Sheep are gonna sheep....

When your own people shove it up your own ass... :lol:

Meanwhile, the gibbering rotten vegetable posing as president has still yet to tumble down the jetway of Air Farce Won and shamble around, yelling alternately at the sky and at random citizens, while sniffing out little girls in the crowd to fondle. That leaves the dirty job of dealing with the knuckle-dragging Bible-thumping untermenschen in Flyover Country to Mayor Peter Puffer, who is about as qualified to manage the nation's transportation system as an amoeba is to running a nuclear reactor. But as he claims, as mayor of South Bend, IN, "I was Mayor of my Hometown for Eight Years. We Dealt With a Lot of Disasters, Natural and Human." More like they dealt with one eight-year-long disaster – his term in office – that turned South Bend into Gary.

Of course, with Trump hogging the spotlight, everyone is blaming him for supposedly nixing safety regulations that would have prevented the train wreck. Sorry, Kurt. Try again.

It is true that the Trump administration scrapped electronic braking regulations for trains carrying large amounts of hazardous liquids. But National Transportation Safety Board chairwoman Jennifer Homendy, who was appointed by Biden and unanimously confirmed by the Senate, said the rule wouldn’t have applied to the Norfolk Southern train that derailed in East Palestine on Feb. 3.

"PLEASE STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION," Homendy pleaded in a Feb. 16 tweet thread.

Poor snowbevis. :lol:

On 2/23/2023 at 6:13 PM, Sleepr2 said:

Why didn’t dementia joe fix that? 

Yeah......no shit....they reversed virtually everything Trump did with executive orders. Cept this one so they can somehow place blame on the mean tweeter......anything bad always Trump's fault.