Check your account email address ×

What's up with that Ohio train derailment

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Enough of the BS both sides, one side owns this lock stock and barrel and we know perfectly who that is.

Exactly, but Trump had no business going there.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Enough of the BS both sides, one side owns this lock stock and barrel and we know perfectly who that is.

Ok in your words who owns it and why?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Biden owns this and he is showing Americans just how little he gives a shit about them.

Is this even debatable at this point after 3 weeks.  

I'm not debating anything right now. I simply asked you who and why. You told me who

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like fuck he doesn't.

People who incite riots have no business representing anyone. He was there for himself. No other reason.

• Like 1

I was involved with a spill of about 20 gallons of jet fuel and remember how that went with state and federal agencies. I can't imagine the fed signing off on a fire involving these kind chemicals without some political pressure. Hell this is supposed to be a pro environment administration.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There's a reason the Dems are freaking out over the release of J6 video.

You just can't help yourself can you.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Apparently it was an overheated wheel bearing that caused the derailment. Why no thermal of audio warning of the faulty bearing? What happened with those safety devices? 

technology at its finest!

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Apparently it was an overheated wheel bearing that caused the derailment. Why no thermal of audio warning of the faulty bearing? What happened with those safety devices? 

Even after the derailment was the nasty shit leaking at all or was it all still contained? And how did they go from saying no to pumping it out but yes to draining it out and deliberately setting it on fire? Some weird calls were made here

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Even after the derailment was the nasty shit leaking at all or was it all still contained? And how did they go from saying no to pumping it out but yes to draining it out and deliberately setting it on fire? Some weird calls were made here

I’m not sure about any of that. The railroad also offered residents free water testing as long as they signed a form that released the company from any legal responsibility. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I’m not sure about any of that. The railroad also offered residents free water testing as long as they signed a form that released the company from any legal responsibility. 

Kinda like the vaccine!!!

56 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I'm not sure any do  :sad: 

Edited by Skidooski

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Exactly, but Trump had no business going there.

Disagree. 

Trump doing that shows to most that he cares about the average American which is what people want during a disaster. 

Even if it was a just a photo op it was a shit ton more than fuckhead Joe Biden did. 

I think it was great he went there. 

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Disagree. 

Trump doing that shows to most that he cares about the average American which is what people want during a disaster. 

Even if it was a just a photo op it was a shit ton more than fuckhead Joe Biden did. 

I think it was great he went there. 

I guess you're just average then!

:lol:

:bc: