Check your account email address ×

The return of Jesus.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Do you contribute on these other forums or do you freeload on them too and bitch about members that pay your welfare ass's way? Just curious. I bet if you keep white knighting for badger he'll pay for you :bc:

So paying is mandatory?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

So paying is mandatory?

No but the losers in the cheap seats usually keep their traps shut. When you reach almost 5000 posts you're not just reading, you're a welfare case. That's ok you can just ride on everyone else's money.

6 hours ago, HSR said:

No but the losers in the cheap seats usually keep their traps shut. When you reach almost 5000 posts you're not just reading, you're a welfare case. That's ok you can just ride on everyone else's money.

So I need to pay to take part? Never seen that in the fine print when I joined. Or are you just making shit up again 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, HSR said:

$25 must be a big hit for some that have been here for years and years

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, toslow said:

So I need to pay to take part? Never seen that in the fine print when I joined. Or are you just making shit up again 

Don’t worry bud.  I paid so you can free load :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, Barney said:

I hate you hate me we're a dysfunctional family

I hate youuu - - You hate meeee - - Together we're all just one dysfunctional familllllyyyyyyy......... 

Don't worry Barney, fake or real Hay-Seuss will still love you as one of his own creations. As for the others around here including myself we/they can best be described in the little video clip below..... :thumbsup:

Have a Blessed day Barney..

What are Christian funeral rites | Funeral Partners

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, toslow said:

No but when the site owner does a membership drive to raise money to keep the site running sticking your head in the sand while everyone else steps up is pretty sad. But that's ok you can just keep chirping from the cheap seat. Polaris 550 did it for years too :thumb:

8 minutes ago, Freddythefreeloader said:

I don't pay kind sir as I have a lifetime membership after my girlfriend Minnie did a couple of "tricks: to pay cheap CKFfellers highway toll he was to cheap to pay:thumbsup:

I remember that it was about the same time his drone splashed down 

11 hours ago, HSR said:

That's a pretty shitty attitude to have. Just because I'm not a platinum member my opinion only counts some of the time? I get the need for contributing, but it has never been tied to being "allowed" say what we want to say. Same with the post count. Maybe he doesn't have a high post count because he doesn't waste his time fighting with other members on here. You need to get off your mod high horse and if that hurts your feeling ban away. I don't really give a shit.

• Thanks 2