Check your account email address ×

The return of Jesus.

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Yes I have access to a ban hammer. Something you've dreamed about for years :owned:

Never really seen a forum before where a mod was one of the biggest trolls on it?

• Like 1

I was a Mod maybe before he was, it was on snowmobilers.com it was a great community of men and women snowmobilers at the time. A snowmobile site where people actually got together in did rides and we had lots of Water X racers and snow X racers oval and so on, with maybe 60 k members, but the site got sold and is no longer community-based member forum and it moved to FaceBook, where it is dyeing.   

542368.jpg

9 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

so all this is over who was and who longed to be a mod on hard core sallys that spilled over here and 550 was colleterial damage who paid the price?

JMO, 550 was his own worst enemy on here, he was given several vacations for family comments, threatened to sue the owner of the site CKF several times, threatened CKF about the lawsuits via CKF's own personal real life business and not thru this site. 

I tried being nice to the guy, even reached out thru a message and offered advise on welding his riding mower axel, ask him what his first name was and if he did not want his 1st name used out in the forums I would not use his 1st name, I was basically told to F.O. What's is the harm in knowing someone's 1st name when you're trying to talk with them..... :dunno:

Family comments and saying he was going to sue the owner of the site several times was the final things for him. A lot of things he posted were and still are funny...... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

JMO, 550 was his own worst enemy on here, he was given several vacations for family comments, threatened to sue the owner of the site CKF several times, threatened CKF about the lawsuits via CKF's own personal real life business and not thru this site. 

I tried being nice to the guy, even reached out thru a message and offered advise on welding his riding mower axel, ask him what his first name was and if he did not want his 1st name used out in the forums I would not use his 1st name, I was basically told to F.O. What's is the harm in knowing someone's 1st name when you're trying to talk with them..... :dunno:

Family comments and saying he was going to sue the owner of the site several times was the final things for him. A lot of things he posted were and still are funny...... :thumbsup:

I am well aware of 550's past but as long as he was left alone he was fine, a few certain members took fucking with him to a new level, I have been on these sites from the beginning since Rob owned the original HCS so I am well aware of what has transpired over the years

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

we had it out on HCS years ago but after that I never had an issue with him 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Barney said:

I hate you hate me we're a dysfunctional family

You're the REAL Barney !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet!!!!

We have a member named Jesus and a member accused him of being a FAKE!! So I looked (admin power) and the IP's checked out. He's REAL TOO !!!!!

Screenshot_20230214_164657_Samsung Internet.jpg

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

You're the REAL Barney !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet!!!!

We have a member named Jesus and a member accused him of being a FAKE!! So I looked (admin power) and the IP's checked out. He's REAL TOO !!!!!

Screenshot_20230214_164657_Samsung Internet.jpg

giphy (2).gif

14 hours ago, toslow said:

Never really seen a forum before where a mod was one of the biggest trolls on it?

Do you contribute on these other forums or do you freeload on them too and bitch about members that pay your welfare ass's way? Just curious. I bet if you keep white knighting for badger he'll pay for you :bc: