Check your account email address ×

The return of Jesus.

1 hour ago, toslow said:

So double up your contribution, wa-la fixed your problem 

I thought it was voluntary, wtf are you bitching about?

Clicky Below

That didn't work very well :lol: Let's try this again..

I haven't sent out any renewal invoices since last December. It's a pain to manually go through all of my PayPal activity to find the renewals. Some of you have renewed  on your own, thank you. It would be much easier for me if everyone could do the same and renew on your own via the link above. You can check to see when you last paid by going to your PayPal and searching for my email address  john@nekwx. com. 

With the upcoming rate hike for the server it's costing about $1500 a year to keep the site going. I thought about raising the CM fee because I highly doubt we can get the 60 needed CMs to cover the costs. Instead of raising the fee we will be offering 3 tiers.  We will continue to have the $25 US and Canadian CMs. We will also offer the gold level that BOHICA has started for $50 and a new $100 platinum level.

Anyone wishing to donate ANY amount can hit the donation button in the post above.

Edit: Anyone that has signed up on their own this year and wants to upgrade to a new level can PM me.

Thanks guys :bc:

http://www.freedomsledder.com/cm.html

There is also a tab in the menu that takes you to the CM & Donation page.

16 hours ago, toslow said:

So I need to pay to take part? Never seen that in the fine print when I joined. Or are you just making shit up again 

So did they sell you toslow?? :lol2: Nice selling job from the lefthand side of the site.:thumbsup: :lol: These guys couldn't sell a beer to an alcoholic if it was the last beer on earth. :lol2:

Edited by Badger**
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Badger** said:

So did they sell you toslow?? :lol2: Nice selling job from the lefthand side of the site.:thumbsup: :lol: These guys couldn't sell a beer to an alcoholic if it was the last beer on earth. :lol2:

The way you behave on this site,. it's amazing you can sell anything. Im not into calling people names, but you have to be one of the biggest idiots I've ever come across. Seriously.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

The way you behave on this site,. it's amazing you can sell anything. Im not into calling people names, but you have to be one of the biggest idiots I've ever come across. Seriously.

I'm in his head 24/7 totally rent free. 

Only post and it's trying to get attention from me. He's far more maintenance than my Black Lab pup:lol:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Hey retard put me back on ignore. So how far can you get your head up Stevie's ass:dunno:

:roflcrying::lol2:   

15 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

There isn’t a single Christian on this site, no need to worry… :lol:

Neal

I had a one night stand with a woman named Christina many years ago. That should count for something!!!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

you sure "she" didn't start out as Christopher?

They did a great job changing things over if she did!!!

:lol:

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 1