Check your account email address ×

Orange Man Unhinged Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member

With the subpoena of Pence from special prosecutor Jack Smith, orange man’s attorney turning over more classified docs and revealing many were downloaded for unlawful distribution :news:,   This thread will serve as a catch all for orange man’s reactions and a reminder to all forum cultists they actually support the orange 🤡 :lol: 

55 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

One has to be embarrassed or have no shame to support the orange man :lol: 

nowhere have I claimed to support Trump, would like to see Desantis get the nod, but the lefts obsession with Trump the last 7 years has been laughable, what is wrong with wanting to Make America Great Again? sure better than building back broker like the current baffoon is

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

nowhere have I claimed to support Trump, would like to see Desantis get the nod, but the lefts obsession with Trump the last 7 years has been laughable, what is wrong with wanting to Make America Great Again? sure better than building back broker like the current baffoon is

Racist bigot and don’t even know it :lol: When did America cease to be great? 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Racist bigot and don’t even know it :lol: When did America cease to be great? 

yup anyone who doesn't fall for the dem narrative must be a racist or a bigot, what a waste of breathable air you are, stupid fuck

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

yup anyone who doesn't fall for the dem narrative must be a racist or a bigot, what a waste of breathable air you are, stupid fuck

Truth hurts bud.  Don’t like it - change :thumbsup:

• Confused 1

I was a great student. I was good at everything. Donald Trump Everybody has their detractors. Some people say arrogance, or whatever they may say. I only have one thing in mind, and that's doing a great job for the country. Donald Trump I always want to think of myself as an underdog. Donald Trump I had great relationship with the Hispanic - we had a lot of Hispanics in the school actually from different countries, Venezuela, from Brazil, and they all played soccer, and I was on the soccer team, and I developed great relationships with them. Donald Trump My father was very energetic; my mother was very energetic. He lived to a very old age, and so did my mother. I believe that I just have it from my father, from my parents. They had wonderful energy. Donald Trump
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/donald-trump-quotes_3