Check your account email address ×

Orange Man Unhinged Thread

Just now, SnowRider said:

@Badger** did Mahomes get his meat? 

Yes sir. :thumbsup: 

Right from your man. 

TikTok can keep operating in US under deal being worked out with Biden

Millions of Americans share data daily on the video-streaming app TikTok—data the federal government considers a national security risk because the app is owned by China, a foreign adversary. Now it has been left up to President Joe Biden to figure out a way to minimize the national security risks without forcing the sale of TikTok or taking away one of America’s favorite apps, as former President Donald Trump tried and failed to do in 2020.

Today, The New York Times reported that Biden may be close to arriving at a potential solution to the TikTok problem. “Four people with knowledge of the discussions” told NYT that over the past few months, the Biden administration has drafted a preliminary agreement with TikTok “to resolve national security concerns.” 

Because the negotiation is confidential, all sources requested anonymity, and not much is yet known about the terms. However, there are three main areas of change in the current draft. The first focuses on preventing China-based employees from accessing American data by storing all TikTok data solely on US servers. The second is designed to block Chinese propaganda or disinformation campaigns by granting US-based Oracle power to monitor what’s recommended by algorithms. The last provides some oversight by forming a TikTok board of security experts that oversees TikTok’s US operations and reports directly to the US government. (Oracle declined to comment to NYT and did not immediately respond to Ars.)

Three sources confirmed that the compromise means TikTok has agreed to change how it collects data and who has control over data. However, under the agreement, current TikTok owner ByteDance would retain ownership.

NYT reported that negotiations have not been easy, and high-ranking officials from the Justice Department and the Treasury Department have criticized the current draft as not tough enough on China or doing enough to fully resolve national security risks.

With some of the seemingly key terms of the agreement not yet ironed out, sources told NYT that, ahead of the midterm elections, the ensuing back and forth between the Biden administration and TikTok could “drag out a final resolution for months.”

18 hours ago, HSR said:

Right on my heels :roflcrying::roflcrying:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

It really blows me away that he thinks"I'll make a TikTok vid and everyone will think I'm cool" :dunno:  Just an awkward dork.

Gut hooked again. Right in my rear view mirror:fishing::lol::owned:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Yes sir. :thumbsup: 

Right from your man. 

TikTok can keep operating in US under deal being worked out with Biden

Millions of Americans share data daily on the video-streaming app TikTok—data the federal government considers a national security risk because the app is owned by China, a foreign adversary. Now it has been left up to President Joe Biden to figure out a way to minimize the national security risks without forcing the sale of TikTok or taking away one of America’s favorite apps, as former President Donald Trump tried and failed to do in 2020.

Today, The New York Times reported that Biden may be close to arriving at a potential solution to the TikTok problem. “Four people with knowledge of the discussions” told NYT that over the past few months, the Biden administration has drafted a preliminary agreement with TikTok “to resolve national security concerns.” 

Because the negotiation is confidential, all sources requested anonymity, and not much is yet known about the terms. However, there are three main areas of change in the current draft. The first focuses on preventing China-based employees from accessing American data by storing all TikTok data solely on US servers. The second is designed to block Chinese propaganda or disinformation campaigns by granting US-based Oracle power to monitor what’s recommended by algorithms. The last provides some oversight by forming a TikTok board of security experts that oversees TikTok’s US operations and reports directly to the US government. (Oracle declined to comment to NYT and did not immediately respond to Ars.)

Three sources confirmed that the compromise means TikTok has agreed to change how it collects data and who has control over data. However, under the agreement, current TikTok owner ByteDance would retain ownership.

NYT reported that negotiations have not been easy, and high-ranking officials from the Justice Department and the Treasury Department have criticized the current draft as not tough enough on China or doing enough to fully resolve national security risks.

With some of the seemingly key terms of the agreement not yet ironed out, sources told NYT that, ahead of the midterm elections, the ensuing back and forth between the Biden administration and TikTok could “drag out a final resolution for months.”

Gut hooked again. Right in my rear view mirror:fishing::lol::owned:

Screenshot_20230210_162251_Facebook.jpg

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your getting the children here all upset. They have been wasting their days editing  memes to get you….lmao

Wasting my day? Dude I got those saved it takes 30 seconds ....

Chainsawing logs right now actually . Have you or Snowcunt gone outside yet? :lol:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, HSR said:

It really blows me away that he thinks"I'll make a TikTok vid and everyone will think I'm cool" :dunno:  Just an awkward dork.

Xi loves him some @Badger**  Do send your meat to China? :lol: 

Xi loves him some @Badger**  Do you send your meat to China? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

We have and Russia Canada England France Korea Mexico, you know jack shit about export Snowcunt. This is not 1999 we on a world market not a US Market. 

Tell me more embellishments/lies :bc:

We have and Russia Canada England France Korea Mexico, you know jack shit about export Snowcunt. This is not 1999 we on a world market not a US Market. 

Screenshot_20230211_165505_Samsung Internet.jpg