Check your account email address ×

Orange Man Unhinged Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Pete said:

I was a great student. I was good at everything. Donald Trump Everybody has their detractors. Some people say arrogance, or whatever they may say. I only have one thing in mind, and that's doing a great job for the country. Donald Trump I always want to think of myself as an underdog. Donald Trump I had great relationship with the Hispanic - we had a lot of Hispanics in the school actually from different countries, Venezuela, from Brazil, and they all played soccer, and I was on the soccer team, and I developed great relationships with them. Donald Trump My father was very energetic; my mother was very energetic. He lived to a very old age, and so did my mother. I believe that I just have it from my father, from my parents. They had wonderful energy. Donald Trump
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/donald-trump-quotes_3

:lol: Angry Peter the cultist speaks :lol: 

1FA4C854-DD97-4580-A05D-7B6B38499DA4.jpeg

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Angry Peter the cultist speaks :lol: 

1FA4C854-DD97-4580-A05D-7B6B38499DA4.jpeg

Not angry about zilch. Just rubbing your nose in the greatest president in the last 20 years. Now stfu

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Not angry about zilch. Just rubbing your nose in the greatest president in the last 20 years. Now stfu

MAGAt be delusional in the cult :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

Maybe you should heed your own advice, you seem to have way too many issues 

I rub your fucking nose in the orange clowns stupidity.  Own it :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your getting the children here all upset. They have been wasting their days editing  memes to get you….lmao

You know you triggered a retard when they take the time to create a childish TikTok video and think it's funny :lol:

"And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where are why can't the experts say we know that this virus is in fact it's going to be or excuse we know why the all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved and but permanently
approved, that's underway too."

32 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

"And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where are why can't the experts say we know that this virus is in fact it's going to be or excuse we know why the all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved and but permanently
approved, that's underway too."

Peanut butter and jelly

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Speaking of :fishing: :lol: Beat ‘My Meat’ Man making TikTok vids :lmao: 

It really blows me away that he thinks  " I'll make a TikTok vid and everyone will think I'm cool" :dunno:  Just an awkward dork.