Check your account email address ×

Big Majority Wants to Help Ukraine

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Count this boomer out.  i reject this narrative that we need to help Ukraine?  Why?  So Zelinsky  won't expose the corruption?  Not an ally, not a nato country, not our problem.  The MIC can suck a dick.

You never answer them, why should he?

:bc: The Boomer Brigade to me is Viper, MC, Spin/AFJ and that merry clan or cheering imbeciles. How many people are dying on both sides, how much money and weapons we resending over there etc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

What is war mongering about supporting aid for a sovereign country with a democratic government that has been invaded by an authoritarian regime?  NATO supports the aid and effort. 

I’m curious - do a lot of ball tickling on here - what do you actually believe in?  Not what are you opposed to - which seems like almost everything - but what do you actually believe in and support? 

“Supporting a sovereign country with a democratic government”….is that what we were doing in 2014 when we helped to overthrow an elected President and installed Zelensky? 

https://www.cato.org/commentary/americas-ukraine-hypocrisy

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - you can’t even answer simple questions relative to the thread.  You’re like clockwork following MC around but bitch about Trump posts :lol: 

Aren’t you the bleeding cunt that whined that you don’t answer questions you ask them?  

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:bc: The Boomer Brigade to me is Viper, MC, Spin/AFJ and that merry clan or cheering imbeciles. How many people are dying on both sides, how much money and weapons we resending over there etc

I read somewhere that over 200,000 Russians have already been killed in that meat grinder.  Just a tremendous loss of life.  I don't have the answers other than I see no reason that we're sending over our maybe not blood, but certainly treasure.  At a time when our own country is 30,000,000,000,000 in debt. :bc: 

• Like 2

Russia is going to lose in Ukraine like we lost in Vietnam at home due to public opinion.  Putin has already lost 100k troops and is on pace to lose another 100k in the spring.  Ukraine only has to hold out and make it expensive for Russia to continue.  Putin has an offensive cooking for early March to try and get somewhere before the heavy weapons from the west start to reach the front. Ukraine could easily trade territory for time and rope a dope Russia as there military is poorly run.  

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Count this boomer out.  i reject this narrative that we need to help Ukraine?  Why?  So Zelinsky  won't expose the corruption?  Not an ally, not a nato country, not our problem.  The MIC can suck a dick.

You never answer them, why should he?

That's all fine and dandy if it weren't for the Budapest  Memorandum.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Supporting a sovereign country with a democratic government”….is that what we were doing in 2014 when we helped to overthrow an elected President and installed Zelensky? 

Zelenskyy weeding out cleaning up corruption....One hell of a dude.

• Haha 2

On 2/4/2023 at 9:22 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Perhaps the US should just STFU.

McCain, Obama, Biden.  All pieces of shit.

You just talk to hear yourself talk…maybe you should just STFU.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You just talk to hear yourself talk…maybe you should just STFU.

Dig deeper.  Obama started funding the bioweapons labs while Bush was potus and your dod funded Hunters metabiota biolabs in 2014.

All pieces of shit.

20 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I really don't give two shits about Ukraine. The important aspect here is that Russia bleeds. They blackmailed Europe, invaded 5 countries, destabilized energy markets, and are simply retarded. 

War pom poms engage!

The US is soo squeaky clean and innocent