Check your account email address ×

Chinese surveillance balloon spotted over Montana.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, HSR said:

I totally amazed at the uproar over a balloon :lol: 

Its an invasion of our sovereign air space by a communist adversary.   There should be an uproar.  Unless we do it to them, they have no reason to do this.  The Biden administrations response is what is troubling to say the least.  Whens the last time we just so happened to have a surveillance balloon from China, or Russia, etc., floating over our air space?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its an invasion of our sovereign air space by a communist adversary.   There should be an uproar.  Unless we do it to them, they have no reason to do this.  The Biden administrations response is what is troubling to say the least.  Whens the last time we just so happened to have a surveillance balloon from China, or Russia, etc., floating over our air space?

The guy's an idiot.  Seriously brain dead moron.

56 minutes ago, HSR said:

I totally amazed at the uproar over a balloon :lol: 

I agree with the ridiculous uproar over it, but it shouldn't be in our airspace so shoot it down and forget about it. Shouldn't be a big deal

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What could it have seen that can't be seen on Google Earth?? Do you honestly believe the best China has to offer is a balloon visible to the naked eye? Why not use real satellites like they always do???

It makes zero sense to me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

What could it have seen that can't be seen on Google Earth?? Do you honestly believe the best China has to offer is a balloon visible to the naked eye? Why not use real satellites like they always do???

It makes zero sense to me.

Wouldnt be a bit surprised if it is a diversion. Let them look at this while we do that.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you think this was some accident, then you're a fool.

Read my comment again fucktardo and tell me where I claim anything about an accident. Open your eyes!!!

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

Likely a great move to wait to shoot it down.  They new this thing was coming for some time.  Had plenty of time to get what you didn’t want the Chinese to see under cover/secured.  Also being able to zero in and intercept the Chinese signals coming to and from this thing you have so much opportunity to do counter intelligence and also potential send data back to the Chinese and implant spyware into there computers that were communicating with this thing.  So much of the ability to counter intelligence would have been lost.

Well done Biden!

• Gold Member

Biden gave the authorization Wednesday to pop it over montana.  Pentagon declined.  The pentagon and counter intelligence gathered tons of info and likely have implanted spyware that is running wild and getting a treasure trove of info from the Chinese.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Biden gave the authorization Wednesday to pop it over montana.  Pentagon declined.  The pentagon and counter intelligence gathered tons of info and likely have implanted spyware that is running wild and getting a treasure trove of info from the Chinese.

Bidens known about this for a week.

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I doubt it. You’re giving them too much credit.

42 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Read my comment again fucktardo and tell me where I claim anything about an accident. Open your eyes!!!

Ahhh yes…the Arctic Crunter MO…don’t actually read what others post rather just use it as springboard for a another Twitter post and some good ‘ol name calling.🤣