Check your account email address ×

Chinese surveillance balloon spotted over Montana.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda wonder why didn,t Canada re-act when they first say this balloon floating over its airspace ? I would think our mighty military must have at least one capable jet that could have shot that thing down. Or did Trudope go into hiding again when he was told about it, just like when the trucker convoy showed up in Ottawa ? 

5 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I kinda wonder why didn,t Canada re-act when they first say this balloon floating over its airspace ? I would think our mighty military must have at least one capable jet that could have shot that thing down. Or did Trudope go into hiding again when he was told about it, just like when the trucker convoy showed up in Ottawa ? 

He admires China, said so himself.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you have a link for all these theories, that we were studying it, and using it to our advantage, rather than the other way around?

So you don’t think the US military and intelligence would study foreign  military spy assets?  Don’t need a link to tell me that we are interested in gathering data from foreign weapons and equipment.

Biden gave the go ahead in montana to shoot it down.  Our pentagon decided to wait.  That is telling enough to me that they weren’t concerned on what this would capture on its spy mission floating in the breeze over the US.  US military doesn’t really care about civilian casualties in the U.S.  They would have shot this fucker down over a preschool if it was a threat or didn’t serve a purpose to them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

The US knew before.  It crossed into Canada on the 29th.

Just now, BOHICA said:

So you don’t think the US military and intelligence would study foreign  military spy assets?  Don’t need a link to tell me that we are interested in gathering data from foreign weapons and equipment.

Biden gave the go ahead in montana to shoot it down.  Our pentagon decided to wait.  That is telling enough to me that they weren’t concerned on what this would capture on its spy mission floating in the breeze over the US.  US military doesn’t really care about civilian casualties in the U.S.  They would have shot this fucker down over a preschool if it was a threat or didn’t serve a purpose to them.

The same Intel that said Hunters laptop was Russian disinformation?

:lol:

Nobody believes that.

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The same Intel that said Hunters laptop was Russian disinformation?

Nobody believes that.

So you don’t think the US has the capability to monitor signals/data coming from foreign equipment?

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seems like China is one step ahead.

Is the military sending the trannies?

Screenshot_20230204_194347_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6bd330ff5179ef668b88175440052469.jpg

So China is going to get to it before the US?  Please tell me you don’t believe this shit…

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seems like China is one step ahead.

Is the military sending the trannies?

Screenshot_20230204_194347_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6bd330ff5179ef668b88175440052469.jpg

So now Chinese military ships are only 6 miles off the US coast? 24 miles is considered international waters. 9_9

You eat up MSM more than anyone here.

:smack:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Chinese spy balloon :lol: 

Right :lol:

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

I kinda wonder why didn,t Canada re-act when they first say this balloon floating over its airspace ? I would think our mighty military must have at least one capable jet that could have shot that thing down. 

It's been real cold lately , de Havilland Beavers don't start well. Plus all our nuke silos are still more secret than the real KFC recipe. Nobody knows where they are , even Trudope.

13 hours ago, akvanden said:

So now Chinese military ships are only 6 miles off the US coast? 24 miles is considered international waters. 9_9

You eat up MSM more than anyone here.

:smack:

China just embarrassed the US (Biden) in front of the entire world.

Who's your daddy.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So no Chinese ships 6 miles off our coast Mr MSM? Thanks.

Ask the Daily Mail.  That one even surprised me.

Although Biden gave a direct order and command told him to pound sand sounds much better.  Either way Biden is a joke.