Check your account email address ×

Bernie Sander's New Book Tour - It's Okay to be Angry About Capitalism

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

What happened to all the Bernie supporters :lol:  6 years ago FSCE was littered with Bernouts - what happened? :lmao: 

Bernie supported Joe Biden and Hillary. That immediately disqualified him as genuine. 

• Like 3

When he was calling Hillary and the DNC out for being trash sellouts he had my support. After they defrauded him and stole his nomination he tried to tell me to support them anyways? 

Get fucked Bernie 

• Platinum Contributing Member

He's an actual communist that has pandered just enough to capitalism to enrich himself.   He acts all anti military spending until it came time to build military jets in Vermont.  He's a millionaire who gives almost nothing to charity and claims its his work that's his donation to society.   Sound familiar?   Like most politicians he's a phony...maybe not as big as some but he's still one.    

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He's an actual communist that has pandered just enough to capitalism to enrich himself.   He acts all anti military spending until it came time to build military jets in Vermont.  He's a millionaire who gives almost nothing to charity and claims it’s his work that's his donation to society.   Sound familiar?   Like most politicians he's a phony...maybe not as big as some but he's still one.    

During his potus run in 2016 he had less net wealth than some ducking electricians I know. He is not a crook and that was enough to vote for him. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

During his potus run in 2016 he had less net wealth than some ducking electricians I know. He is not a crook and that was enough to vote for him. 

I'll agree he's not the insider trader most in congress are.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I'll agree he's not the insider trader most in congress are.   

I also never really saw him doing much self dealing , never lining himself up lobbying gigs or anything. I mean writing a book? That seems pretty fair to try and cash in on a long career in Washington. The dudes a fucking sellout puke and I’d never vote for him now but at the time I thought he was genuinely opposing the trash mainstream Washington assholes. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I also never really saw him doing much self dealing , never lining himself up lobbying gigs or anything. I mean writing a book? That seems pretty fair to try and cash in on a long career in Washington. The dudes a fucking sellout puke and I’d never vote for him now but at the time I thought he was genuinely opposing the trash mainstream Washington assholes. 

Instead of endorsing Shitlery, he could have ended his run by endorsing no one and walking off stage left.

Nope, he sold out.

• Thanks 1