Check your account email address ×

Tom Brady

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

He was a pretty good quarterback this season certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

I think I saw somewhere that he was the 5th highest in some QB stat this season.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

He was a pretty good quarterback this season certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

Agreed my point being the end game in life should be him retiring with his wife and children and enjoying the copious amounts of money he has. Maybe retiring earlier may have made a difference maybe not who knows :dunno: 

Yup, made a terrible decision to come back for another year. Gave up a beautiful rich wife, and had a lot of turmoil and heartache during this season.

With a bazzillion dollar broadcasting waiting in the wings for him, he should of stayed retired, and kept the wife he had, and spent more time with the kids. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup, made a terrible decision to come back for another year. Gave up a beautiful rich wife, and had a lot of turmoil and heartache during this season.

With a bazzillion dollar broadcasting waiting in the wings for him, he should of stayed retired, and kept the wife he had, and spent more time with the kids. 

Bad decision to come back but I hardly doubt that marriage was going to last if he did retire.  That broadcasting gig isn't going to be done from the comforts of home.   Yes less time away but more than just Sunday's. 

She might have been boinking her Judo instructor already.  

Edited by Highmark

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

She might have been boinking her Judo instructor already.

Well his studio is in Miami so if he would have retired in NE they would have never met right?? Whether the marriage would have worked of not, who knows but moving the Fam doesn't 'appear' to have been a smart move. Sure he could bang hot chicks but I'll bet money he would rather have his kids at home with him at his age. JMHO

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m sure he’ll have no trouble in the finding a hot broad department.

When your hot sexy European supercar gets Repo'd having the Repo man tell you that you can rent a Camaro or Mustang  just doesn't seem like much consolation :lol::bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Seems like he should’ve stayed retired from last time he retired. Take Rodgers with you 

At least Brady is likeable IMO…Rodgers is the opposite.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Well his studio is in Miami so if he would have retired in NE they would have never met right?? Whether the marriage would have worked of not, who knows but moving the Fam doesn't 'appear' to have been a smart move. Sure he could bang hot chicks but I'll bet money he would rather have his kids at home with him at his age. JMHO

Tom and Gizel bought mansions across the street from each other so the kids would be comfortable. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors she could be high maintenance.

• Like 2

I'm thinking that the FTX fiasco might have had a little to the divorce deal. They lost some serious coin and who knows who talked the other one into investing. Just a thought. Anyhow, congrats to him for one helluva run. My son went to the Dallas-TB game hoping that he was going to be there for his last game. Kinda cool to be able to be there to see the last game of the GOAT.

Edited by J. Jackson

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, HSR said:

When your hot sexy European supercar gets Repo'd having the Repo man tell you that you can rent a Camaro or Mustang  just doesn't seem like much consolation :lol::bc:

Many times those old used up supercars dont weather all that well and the newer models that come every year are more exciting vs a beat up old used one.  May look good on the outside and can be fixed up cosmetically but still a pile of shit under that exterior.  Doesn’t mean you can take a nostalgia ride on the old used one but it more fun to have the younger, new, and the variety of cars if you got the money to support it, which Tom does.