Check your account email address ×

Vice President Mike Pence discovered classified documents in Indiana home

• Advertising Member

Vice President Mike Pence informed Congress Tuesday that he discovered documents bearing classified markings in his Carmel, Indiana, home on Jan. 16 from his time as vice president.

Following the revelations that classified documents from President Biden's tenure as vice president were found at the Penn Biden Center think tank and Wilmington, Delaware, the vice president's team conducted searches of Pence's Indiana home and the office of his political advocacy group, Advancing American Freedom.

According to his team, Pence informed the National Archives on Jan. 18 of a small number of potential classified documents found in two small boxes. Another two boxes contained copies of vice presidential papers. The National Archives then informed the FBI per standard procedure.

Pence attorney Greg Jacob wrote on Jan. 18 Acting Director Kate Dillon McClure of the White House Liaison Division National Archives and Records Administration to inform her of the papers "containing classified markings."

After the documents with classified markings were discovered, they were immediately put into a safe, according to the Pence team.

The documents were collected by the FBI at Pence's home in Carmel, Indiana, on Thursday evening, Jan. 19. Pence was in Washington, D.C. for the annual March for Life when the FBI collected the documents.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vice-president-mike-pence-discovered-classified-documents-indiana-home

These fucking guys...... unbelievable really.

11 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Vice President Mike Pence informed Congress Tuesday that he discovered documents bearing classified markings in his Carmel, Indiana, home on Jan. 16 from his time as vice president.

Following the revelations that classified documents from President Biden's tenure as vice president were found at the Penn Biden Center think tank and Wilmington, Delaware, the vice president's team conducted searches of Pence's Indiana home and the office of his political advocacy group, Advancing American Freedom.

According to his team, Pence informed the National Archives on Jan. 18 of a small number of potential classified documents found in two small boxes. Another two boxes contained copies of vice presidential papers. The National Archives then informed the FBI per standard procedure.

Pence attorney Greg Jacob wrote on Jan. 18 Acting Director Kate Dillon McClure of the White House Liaison Division National Archives and Records Administration to inform her of the papers "containing classified markings."

After the documents with classified markings were discovered, they were immediately put into a safe, according to the Pence team.

The documents were collected by the FBI at Pence's home in Carmel, Indiana, on Thursday evening, Jan. 19. Pence was in Washington, D.C. for the annual March for Life when the FBI collected the documents.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vice-president-mike-pence-discovered-classified-documents-indiana-home

These fucking guys...... unbelievable really.

Are we really to believe this crap?

Investigation was already started, this is just the cover up.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I said after the Biden docs….every member of congress better be clean….lol

Oh really ? Is that what you said? 

You fucking idiotic lying sack of shit :lol:

On 1/10/2023 at 11:53 AM, Mainecat said:

Let me know if they find secret documents.

2B61DA79-1657-45F2-974E-EAD28C3F2E09.jpeg

On 1/9/2023 at 8:30 PM, Mainecat said:

It’s ok to steal classified documents……I’ve been told here.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm thinking one of the main questions should be WTF is going on with the people in charge of these documents?   One would think they would know every single copy that was handed out, to whom and be after them when not returned immediately.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm thinking one of the main questions should be WTF is going on with the people in charge of these documents?   One would think they would know every single copy that was handed out, to whom and be after them when not returned immediately.  

I know, it’s weird but apparently it’s all on the honor system.  It should be like checking out a book from the public library complete with late fees for overdue files.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I know, it’s weird but apparently it’s all on the honor system.  It should be like checking out a book from the public library complete with late fees for overdue files.  

I want to know if any of these came from a SCIF.  Certain documents that is the only place you can view them and absolutely no removal by anyone but the POTUS.  I believe the Oval Office is considered a SCIF. 

Probably lots or rules around certain levels of classified documents that would be helpful to the American people if they went over a bit.   We all are stabbing in the dark so to speak here and there is a lot going on with many former political officers.  

Edited by Highmark

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I want to know if any of these came from a SCIF.  Certain documents that is the only place you can view them and absolutely no removal by anyone but the POTUS.  I believe the Oval Office is considered a SCIF. 

Probably lots or rules around certain levels of classified documents that would be helpful to the American people if they went over a bit.   We all are stabbing in the dark so to speak here and there is a lot going on with many former political officers.  

Biden had docs as a senator.  Those can only be read in a secure location under secure supervision.

Busted.