Check your account email address ×

More classified documents just found laying around

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Still waiting for the link to Obama saying that Biden was ok with illegal documents? 

Is there one? I didn't say there was. Did you?

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s pickled.

And you’re a prefect example of a dry drunk👍, , I’m sure your  family is cheering you and your pals at the bar, after all,,,,  you most likely put their  kids through college    

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And you’re a prefect example of a dry drunk👍, , I’m sure your  family is cheering you and your pals at the bar, after all,,,,  you most likely put their  kids through college    

You're the biggest drunken loser on this site, and I'm sure your family has no use for you and your unending boring drunken stupidity.  

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

All this drunk talk is making me thirsty. 

Where did my beer go anyway :guzzle:

Sleepr stole it!!!

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yo Otis - go play with your toy cars and have a few swigs :bc:

56 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

All this drunk talk is making me thirsty. 

Where did my beer go anyway :guzzle:

The cost of booze is going up, especially if you’re taking care of parasites like Jimmah the dumfuck, snowfluffer, and Steve  753 excuses for liberals, not to  mention the anti ecological styrofoam liar Mr KKK 😊 

now that the lie dumfuck has deflected from the question,,,,,, please link where obambi said he approved Biden keeping documents in his garage? 

image.thumb.jpeg.889ac895b0052a06eff86e2c45fcf0b4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.889ac895b0052a06eff86e2c45fcf0b4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.889ac895b0052a06eff86e2c45fcf0b4.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

You're the biggest drunken loser on this site, and I'm sure your family has no use for you and your unending boring drunken stupidity.  

Can you even imagine having to listen to Otis the babbling idiot as he rants and raves about leftists while swilling cheap white rum until he finally falls down in a puddle of his own piss…awesome!😂

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Can you even imagine having to listen to Otis the babbling idiot as he rants and raves about leftists while swilling cheap white rum until he finally falls down in a puddle of his own piss…awesome!😂

He is by far the most unoriginal. drunken fuck on the site ever.  He gives racer a run in the stupid department too...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

:pc:

:lol:

CNN’s White House team published a deep dive report looking at the final days of Biden’s vice presidency in early 2017, the period that appears to have resulted in these classified documents ending up at his home, locked up next to his Corvette, as Biden said Thursday, and at the Penn Biden Center.

:lmao:

:whistle:

MC   :groin:

Edited by Mikeadoo
  • Haha 1