Check your account email address ×

More classified documents just found laying around

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

So you don't have an issue with these documents popping up all over the place?

We will find out when Hur reports his findings.  Same with Smith.  

FSCE responses will be interesting depending on the reports. :snack: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Obama ‘thought about it’ to declassify them :thumbsup:  Disprove it :snack:

And Joe would need a note from Obama a wink and a nod would not be enough. But hey you just go on making it up and filling in the blanks as it suits your needs. Russian toolkit.

• Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

We will find out when Hur reports his findings.  Same with Smith.  

FSCE responses will be interesting depending on the reports. :snack: 

Did you have that wait and see attitude when it was happening to the orange man?

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

And Joe would need a note from Obama a wink and a nod would not be enough. But hey you just go on making it up and filling in the blanks as it suits your needs. Russian toolkit.

Donald told us so :bc:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Did you have that wait and see attitude when it was happening to the orange man?

Asking questions is one thing - making accusations is another.  I haven’t been running around saying Donald had the classified docs to sell to Russia, NK, Saudi, Etc.  The two have handled the airship a completely different - one claimed they are his and ignored reheats to turn them over and the other voluntarily did so.  

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Donald told us so :bc:

Asking questions is one thing - making accusations is another.  I haven’t been running around saying Donald had the classified docs to sell to Russia, NK, Saudi, Etc.  The two have handled the airship a completely different - one claimed they are his and ignored reheats to turn them over and the other voluntarily did so.  

Trump knew he had them though. You don't find it troubling that Joe doesn't even seem to be aware that he even had them at these places?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump knew he had them though. You don't find it troubling that Joe doesn't even seem to be aware that he even had them at these places?

Let the case play out.  Various reasons have been reported but.I’ll let the case play out.  

Garland has handled it appropriately.  He’s cognizance of the biased stench he inherited from Donald’s debacle and his politicization of the DOJ.  The special counsel appointments will help to reinstall confidence in the system.    

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Let the case play out.  Various reasons have been reported but.I’ll let the case play out.  

Garland has handled it appropriately.  He’s cognizance of the biased stench he inherited from Donald’s debacle and his politicization of the DOJ.  The special counsel appointments will help to reinstall confidence in the system.    

Your comments are like a spray can of potpourri left inside the smallest bathroom in the house......no matter how much you spray the aroma from craft beer and mexican food from the night before still lingers. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Thanks for clarifying you are unable to look at it with an open mind.

:bc:

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Your comments are like a spray can of potpourri left inside the smallest bathroom in the house......no matter how much you spray the aroma from craft beer and mexican food from the night before still lingers. 

Says the orange ball licker :lmao: 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

:pc:

:lol:

CNN’s White House team published a deep dive report looking at the final days of Biden’s vice presidency in early 2017, the period that appears to have resulted in these classified documents ending up at his home, locked up next to his Corvette, as Biden said Thursday, and at the Penn Biden Center.

:lmao:

:whistle:

77hn0y.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

you really don't pay attention do you.......ADD?

Ohh - I pay attention to your one-sided peddling of misinformation.  You’re a Repug looking for excuses :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Oh - explain what your open mind looks like :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Every Orange Ball kicker like @Steve753 :owned:  :lol: 

Stevie - how times did you vote for Drumpf?  :snack:

Oh I'm sorry, did I trigger you?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Ohh - I pay attention to your one-sided peddling of misinformation.  You’re a Repug looking for excuses :thumbsup:

You are a left wing party first hack who does not look for excuses as you are more than willing to just create them if need be.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

You are a left wing party first hack who does not look for excuses as you are more than willing to just create them if need be.

You’re posts are one excuse after the other :lol: Is laughable you think you’re some sort of rational intellect :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Oh the irony!   BTW please link the press release where Obama gave Biden the authority to keep classified documents in his garage 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Oh the irony!   BTW please link the press release where Obama gave Biden the authority to keep classified documents in his garage 

He simply needs to ‘think about it’.  Just like Donald said :snack:

Otis - you’re one dumb mother fucker :lol: