Check your account email address ×

More classified documents just found laying around

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Rigid1 said:

You mean the one with my son on his first trail ride..Yeah, that was real classy, you said you couldn't see my son even when I said I was with my son in the picture and he had a bright green coat on in a field of white snow..That was really classy of you to go after a 13 year old (my family)out on his first ride with his dad.. 

Even your posse told you to STFU  because you were whining so much :lol:  And you’re fake outrage is still hilarious :lmao:  You’re a total putz :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don’t have a mat :lol: Remember when I posted your pic with ‘SnowRiders Bitch’ tattooed on your forehead and you cried like the little bitch you are :lmao: 

Honestly, kinda fucked up you'd bring up my family again, I was willing and have been, to forgive and forget, haven't mentioned it since that day you did that and said it was inappropriate..I see you're still the same person you've always been, seems I've changed quite a bit..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Honestly, kinda fucked up you'd bring up my family again, I was willing and have been, to forgive and forget, haven't mentioned it since that day you did that and said it was inappropriate..I see you're still the same person you've always been, seems I've changed quite a bit..

You know your fake outrage was over the top. 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Does that make a difference?

It does, yes.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You're grasping at straws.:lol:

Look at you.

:lol:

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Can you show me where it makes a difference?

I don't have the documents in my possession.  Nor does the former AG. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

I don't have the documents in my possession.  Nor does the former AG. 

Show me where what’s on them makes a difference whether Biden can declassify them or now 

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You know your fake outrage was over the top. 

Greg, you posted a picture with my son in it that you edited with a rude comment, it's was Classless..I don't really want to continue involving this picture you're bragging about,  again with my son in it,..Maybe you could stop please 

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Show me where what’s on them makes a difference whether Biden can declassify them or now 

Seriously?

21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Greg, you posted a picture with my son in it that you edited with a rude comment, it's was Classless..I don't really want to continue involving this picture you're bragging about,  again with my son in it,..Maybe you could stop please 

You know one has really hit rock bottom when they involve family members.  They really should know better, but then again.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Snowpussy, just how many copies of Madame President did you purchase at full price?

RussiaGate was completely fake and 100% manufactured by the DNC and FBI. 

50 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You mean the one with my son on his first trail ride..Yeah, that was real classy, you said you couldn't see my son even when I said I was with my son in the picture and he had a bright green coat on in a field of white snow..That was really classy of you to go after a 13 year old (my family)out on his first ride with his dad.. 

I remember that, classless POS, he would have cried for you to be banned if the tables were turned

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I remember that, classless POS, he would have cried for you to be banned if the tables were turned

It’s obvious by the shape of burnt fuse head he has had some kinda trauma , he has some kinda mental issues

when you spend every waking moment on a sled forum trashing every post. 

well the signs are there 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1