Check your account email address ×

Polaris Hay Baler

1 minute ago, HSR said:

What do you have now? Jeebus between you and Jimmy it's hard to keep up :lol: I thought you had a turbo Yamaha and a 900 SB ? 

I sold the apex , couldn’t handle working on it ….I hated it. I bought a 2015 pro-x 800. Still have the 900

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

SWEET!! I always questioned not ordering the Pro-x. I fucking love the colour scheme on them too.

I love the graphics too , I’m making it a pro-s. Already have shocks , gearing and track. Need the pro-s sway bar still. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love the graphics too , I’m making it a pro-s. Already have shocks , gearing and track. Need the pro-s sway bar still. 

Yeah the Pro-X track and gearing wouldn't be fast enough for your style of riding but now you'll have the best looking Pro-S :thumbsup:

I have two XCR Switchback’s - BUY IT!  The XCR’s with the Hi/Low shocks are really good, firmer yet smoother than a Pro-S - still have one of those (2016), it’s the backup to the backup.  If I could find another XCR with low miles at a good price I’d jump on it.  For what the new Matryx go for, it was less than a third to have the motor completely redone and put a new track on my 2018 this summer after 12,000 miles.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I have two XCR Switchback’s - BUY IT!  The XCR’s with the Hi/Low shocks are really good, firmer yet smoother than a Pro-S - still have one of those (2016), it’s the backup to the backup.  If I could find another XCR with low miles at a good price I’d jump on it.  For what the new Matryx go for, it was less than a third to have the motor completely redone and put a new track on my 2018 this summer after 12,000 miles.

What’s a fair price for a minty 2019 850 with 3500 miles?

And don’t think they can’t go through deep snow if you keep your momentum going and pay attention.  These pics were 4.5 miles in on the north shore trail 3 weeks ago in 3+ feet of snow before I decided I didn’t want to watch the temp gauge keep rising….

E29F56BE-CB30-44DF-B84F-386C2C5CB593.jpeg

7BBEC8CE-9B6E-4B05-8F73-9D176818883D.jpeg

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

And don’t think they can’t go through deep snow if you keep your momentum going and pay attention.  These pics were 4.5 miles in on the north shore trail 3 weeks ago in 3+ feet of snow before I decided I didn’t want to watch the temp gauge keep rising….

Damn…❄️

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s a fair price for a minty 2019 850 with 3500 miles?

The sled market is just stupid right now with prices out there ... trust me, I've been looking A LOT the past week or so.  A legitimately FAIR price would be somewhere around 10K but I bet you see more 11K+ prices out there than anything closer to 10K.  It's just absurd.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Yeah we did the same thing a couple weeks ago...

11351.jpeg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

It appears you have someone else stuck on your mind :news:

Wow look at you go Inspector Clouseau...obviously i lost interest given I never replied and it was from something 3 days ago.  Also funny given Badger seems to be on your mind 24/7  :lol:  But yes, thanks for your informative contribution to the thread!