Check your account email address ×

Polaris Hay Baler

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I’d tell him the offer stands if he changes his mind.  But some fool will pay it, really hope I don’t need another sled before seasons end…

He doesn’t sound like a guy that will budge.

9DD17028-4C7B-4CF0-8E1F-EBF5EE7DE53F.thumb.png.aa33bd4ea7793ef516cb1c245173a5d7.png

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He doesn’t sound like a guy that will budge.

9DD17028-4C7B-4CF0-8E1F-EBF5EE7DE53F.thumb.png.aa33bd4ea7793ef516cb1c245173a5d7.png

Lady owned always is always a red flag for me.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Worth 10,900?🤷🏻

Given the market and the extras on that sled - it's not out of the question.  I'd offer $10.5K cash and see if that gets you anywhere.  How long has it been listed?  If it's been more than a week, I would have to think he'd be willing to negotiate a little bit??  That said, even at 10.9K ... it's not crazy priced, but maybe a tad high given the mileage.  Lady driven just makes me kinda cringe a bit.

• Like 2

Just now, Bontz said:

Given the market and the extras on that sled - it's not out of the question.  I'd offer $10.5K cash and see if that gets you anywhere.  How long has it been listed?  If it's been more than a week, I would have to think he'd be willing to negotiate a little bit??  That said, even at 10.9K ... it's not crazy priced, but maybe a tad high given the mileage.  Lady driven just makes me kinda cringe a bit.

You would think…he said he buys new every two years for himself and his wife takes over his previous sled. He’s heading to the UP this weekend with his other sleds and offered to deliver this one now his way north.🤔🤷🏻

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You would think…he said he buys new every two years for himself and his wife takes over his previous sled. He’s heading to the UP this weekend with his other sleds and offered to deliver this one now his way north.🤔🤷🏻

Text him a pic of $10,500 cash, tell him to think about while he's getting ready. 

!/2 THE PEOPLE MAKING OFFERS DONT HAVE $2500

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just got a price from my dealer on a new 22 Indy XC 129 650 with no frills for 15,125 out the door…the XCR sounds even better now.🤣😳

I feel your pain, Jimmy ... it's brutal what dealers are trying to charge for anything they have left.  I was looking at a '23 XCR in Kalamazoo, and they tried to tell me they were giving me a deal at $18.3K (and that was before taxes!) 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I feel your pain, Jimmy ... it's brutal what dealers are trying to charge for anything they have left.  I was looking at a '23 XCR in Kalamazoo, and they tried to tell me they were giving me a deal at $18.3K (and that was before taxes!) 

Goddamn….not much of a deal!🤣

I kind of wanted to get into a Matryx but not at that price especially for a 650. They also have some Renegade XRS 900R’s for 17,800 before taxes and other fees so you’re up over 19,000…maybe a decent deal but that’s a lot of scratch.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn….not much of a deal!🤣

I kind of wanted to get into a Matryx but not at that price especially for a 650. They also have some Renegade XRS 900R’s for 17,800 before taxes and other fees so you’re up over 19,000…maybe a decent deal but that’s a lot of scratch.

Lotsa time for that to happen Jimmy , a guy like you that has ridden so many different models just HAS to experience a hay bailer just for the record books :thumbsup:

FWIW @Jimmy Snacks - I've got a riding buddy who's saying he's ready to "retire" from snowmobiling.  He's 78, but rides like he's still in his 30's.  He's old school METICULOUS ... our standing joke is, his machines (everything he owns) looks better than it did brand new.  He's got a 2019 Pro-S 600 (all black, including the K-brace on the rear that he powdercoated black).  I'm not 100% sure on miles, but I'd be surprised if he's over 1500 miles.  Anyway, he mentioned to me this week that he's probably going to sell it.  I'm not sure what your thoughts are on a 600, but if you're interested I can PM you and get you in touch with him.  Granted, it'd be a drive (Southeast MN) .. but you wouldn't find a cleaner sled out there.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

FWIW @Jimmy Snacks - I've got a riding buddy who's saying he's ready to "retire" from snowmobiling.  He's 78, but rides like he's still in his 30's.  He's old school METICULOUS ... our standing joke is, his machines (everything he owns) looks better than it did brand new.  He's got a 2019 Pro-S 600 (all black, including the K-brace on the rear that he powdercoated black).  I'm not 100% sure on miles, but I'd be surprised if he's over 1500 miles.  Anyway, he mentioned to me this week that he's probably going to sell it.  I'm not sure what your thoughts are on a 600, but if you're interested I can PM you and get you in touch with him.  Granted, it'd be a drive (Southeast MN) .. but you wouldn't find a cleaner sled out there.

I’ll keep this in mind…thanks!👍🏼

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Text him a pic of $10,500 cash, tell him to think about while he's getting ready. 

!/2 THE PEOPLE MAKING OFFERS DONT HAVE $2500

With your left shoe in the picture don’t forget 👍 

in all seriousness you get a lot more price movement in person with hundo’s in hand any retard can say 10k cash in text or email. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

There’s close to $750 in extras on that $10,900 sled as well, it’s probably worth it delivered…

I was wondering about the extras…thanks for the info. 👍🏼