• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

The 1 trick pony award has a new contender... :lol:

Don't think.. post.. repeat.

Helluva job Brownie.......

Another like for you sweet tits. Wow....you're really popular today  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Another like for you sweet tits. Wow....you're really popular today  :lol: 

The way you project your personal inadequacies onto others is well with your character..... please continue if it pumps you up. :bc:

• Like 1

• Gold Member

in 40,000 miles it needs $16k in fuel and $1400 in oil changes…  plus you a glitch informanent and clunky suspension and drive train.  😂  The amount of trips rams need to go to a dealer for maintenance or repairs is pretty staggering for it to get one to 40k miles

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a38603097/2022-ram-1500-trx-reliability-maintenance/

And then there's the staggering amount of premium fuel the TRX consumed during its stint—3689 gallons—which amounted to a $16,218 line item.

The seven routine oil changes and tire rotations requested by our truck's computer, at an average of $194 per, were straightforward in comparison.

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

in 40,000 miles it needs $16k in fuel and $1400 in oil changes…  plus you a glitch informanent and clunky suspension and drive train.  😂  The amount of trips rams need to go to a dealer for maintenance or repairs is pretty staggering for it to get one to 40k miles

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a38603097/2022-ram-1500-trx-reliability-maintenance/

And then there's the staggering amount of premium fuel the TRX consumed during its stint—3689 gallons—which amounted to a $16,218 line item.

The seven routine oil changes and tire rotations requested by our truck's computer, at an average of $194 per, were straightforward in comparison.

Worth it not to be seen as an EV fag... :dunno:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

Worth it not to be seen as an EV fag... :dunno:

Some of the most popular cars among gay people include the Audi A3, BMW 3 Series, and Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Today, the BMW Group PRIDE network has over 500 members worldwide and regularly participates in pride parades and diversity weeks, loud and proud.

BMW Group PRIDE stands for exactly that. The network acts as the mouthpiece of the LGBT+ community where diversity, equality, trust, respect and inclusion come first. Together, we ensure a positive, tolerant and open work environment in which everyone is welcome regardless of their sexual identity."

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Some of the most popular cars among gay people include the Audi A3, BMW 3 Series, and Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Today, the BMW Group PRIDE network has over 500 members worldwide and regularly participates in pride parades and diversity weeks, loud and proud.

BMW Group PRIDE stands for exactly that. The network acts as the mouthpiece of the LGBT+ community where diversity, equality, trust, respect and inclusion come first. Together, we ensure a positive, tolerant and open work environment in which everyone is welcome regardless of their sexual identity."

Of course - they can afford them and drive new ones instead of second hand clapped out pieces of shit :lol: 

What’s the lil retired Union delivery boy have against gay people?  

I bet you look kinda cute in your little convertible beemer :lol: 

34 minutes ago, HSR said:

Snakes in the closet!

:lol:

52 minutes ago, HSR said:

What do you drive?

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What do you drive?

You ,,, crazy :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Snake said:

but it shows you just can't quit me...

31 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Snakes in the closet!

:dunno: Not that there's anything wrong with it :lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

There is better video of a Russian wrestling with a grizzly.  Insane.

Was he vaxed?  You know - causing him to do crazy things…:snack:

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

They will and have.

People are idiots.  I'd love to see the average demographic of these guys buying this stuff and blowing half their income on payments and mods.  I was at the dealer today getting my oil changed.  They had one of those Jeep pickups on the floor with the 392 ci motor, nice looking useless pickup with a 3 ft. bed.  84,000 bucks.  I mean..I just can't and won't wrap my brain around that.  For a Jeep pickup.  :lol: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

All it takes is for you, AC or woolie to post.

Here's my uncle Harold in his sweet cowboy boots and 66 F100.  Uncle Basil to the left.  You want some of this?  :lol: 

273105_2218413549851_7181986_o.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

People are idiots.  I'd love to see the average demographic of these guys buying this stuff and blowing half their income on payments and mods.  I was at the dealer today getting my oil changed.  They had one of those Jeep pickups on the floor with the 392 ci motor, nice looking useless pickup with a 3 ft. bed.  84,000 bucks.  I mean..I just can't and won't wrap my brain around that.  For a Jeep pickup.  :lol: 

If you ever get a chance go to SEMA. 

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Even a fucking truck thread can't escape the vax!

Why comment if it’s an issue for you?  You’re on odd duck bud.  Where do you fall on the spectrum? 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Why comment if it’s an issue for you?  You’re on odd duck bud.  Where do you fall on the spectrum? 

It's not an issue. Should've added :lol:

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  Sure I can see someone want to do it first the extra vroom vroom, but that normally fades.  But to think they are gonna get back that investment is silly.  Shit if I sold the Mach nobody would pay me extra for the led lights.  Stock is what most people want to buy.  Otherwise you are in a special market and you will have few buyers.