Check your account email address ×

Fucking retarded

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:bc:

Took his number... might be interesting to see what the guy does.

His car collection is unfucking real... literally has the sole surviving car of a certain Nash model.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

His car collection is unfucking real... literally has the sole surviving car of a certain Nash model.

If I was as close as you're going to be, I'd definitely would go for a day.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

Got the wife interested, probably try to get there.

Get her drunk and leave before she wakes up the next day!!

:lol:

Easier to beg for forgiveness than for permission!

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

Gonna be half hour away from BJ in Kissimmee next week. Old customer of mine with easily millions in wheels is going down to get something....

My buddy sold some stuff at Mecum, the money these guys pay is nuts.  Its mostly guys with the FU money, not investment money.  He had a vintage El Camino he couldn't sell locally for around 25 grand.  Brought it to Mecum and it sold for almost 50.  Less fees I dunno, around 40 when all said and done.  Its more or less a hobby, when you figure in the time, travel, expenses, etc..  We have one of the biggest auctions in the NE just a few miles from here, and i used to do some buying and selling there, but its not what it used to be opportunity wise.  Saa.com

29 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nash?!  :lol:  

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nash?!  :lol:  

Nash Motors Company was an American automobile manufacturer based in Kenosha, Wisconsin from 1916 to 1937. From 1937 to 1954, Nash Motors was the automotive division of the Nash-Kelvinator Corporation. Nash production continued from 1954 to 1957 after the creation of American Motors Corporation.

In 1938 the firm debuted the heating and ventilation system which is still used today, unibody construction in 1941, seat belts in 1950, a US built compact car in 1950, and muscle cars in 1957.[1]

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nash Motors Company was an American automobile manufacturer based in Kenosha, Wisconsin from 1916 to 1937. From 1937 to 1954, Nash Motors was the automotive division of the Nash-Kelvinator Corporation. Nash production continued from 1954 to 1957 after the creation of American Motors Corporation.

In 1938 the firm debuted the heating and ventilation system which is still used today, unibody construction in 1941, seat belts in 1950, a US built compact car in 1950, and muscle cars in 1957.[1]

I knew what they were, an old neighbor buddy of mine from years ago who I still keep in touch with has a mint Nash.  Pretty retro cool cars.  Just don't hear that name much  :lol:  :bc: 

18768623_10212552915758846_7732542750185360859_o.jpg