Check your account email address ×

Monday Night Football

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm glad he's doing better.  But it will be a long road for him.

Will you just STFU.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, cute.  You'd rather live your lie.  There is a thread for you an Lloyd to post up all the deaths in athletes to show that there is a correlation.  If you can't it confirms it is made up.  After all those details are everywhere.

Best part is, Lloyd was posting all over the board.  That popped up and he ran away.  He's busy asking his flock for help.  Feel free to show that they are dropping like flies.  It isn't happening.

ddurrrr...

https://airtable.com/shrbaT4x8LG8EbvVG/tbl7xKsSUIOPAa7Mx 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, cute.  You'd rather live your lie.  There is a thread for you an Lloyd to post up all the deaths in athletes to show that there is a correlation.  If you can't it confirms it is made up.  After all those details are everywhere.

Best part is, Lloyd was posting all over the board.  That popped up and he ran away.  He's busy asking his flock for help.  Feel free to show that they are dropping like flies.  It isn't happening.

8 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

curbstomppowerbomb.gif

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe you need a professional to help with the count.

He might be available.

Already have a professional actually :lol: Go bunny go!!!!!

image.thumb.png.bf42a6cbc91a18b9167f84e9f3d34b9f.png

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No Tucker comes in for the kill.

Nothing to see.  Keep your heads shoved up Deepfaggots ass betas. 

Yeah we’re all betas yet you’re the cuck that let your wife get a life threatening vaccine instead of taking a stand like you tell everyone else to do.👍🏼
Apparently spewing bullshit here and calling everyone names helps to assuage your guilt. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah we’re all betas yet you’re the cuck that let your wife get a life threatening vaccine instead of taking a stand like you tell everyone else to do.👍🏼
Apparently spewing bullshit here and calling everyone names helps to assuage your guilt. 

Why are you afraid of the truth with the massive adverse reactions?

At this point, only a fucking imbecile would still be pushing this crap.

For the last time, my wife was forced to get it or find another job.  You should be pissed off as well instead of white knighting for pharma.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why are you afraid of the truth with the massive adverse reactions?

At this point, only a fucking imbecile would still be pushing this crap.

For the last time, my wife was forced to get it or find another job.  You should be pissed off as well instead of white knighting for pharma.

I’m not white knighting nor am I pushing the vaccine. I understand why your wife was vaccinated but you are the one bragging up your “station in life” so you are in a position to take a stand more than most but instead you lecture strangers on a sled site 24/7 and call others sheep, stupid, betas….blah,blah….

Also considering all of the massive adverse reactions you keep blathering about you let her put her life at risk so save the beta bullshit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not white knighting nor am I pushing the vaccine. I understand why your wife was vaccinated but you are the one bragging up your “station in life” so you are in a position to take a stand more than most but instead you lecture strangers on a sled site 24/7 and call others sheep, stupid, betas….blah,blah….

Look, at the beginning I had every intention of getting vaccinated.  

I knew two weeks to flatten the curve was bullshit, but saw that many people were panicked so it was a psyop to calm the masses.

I knew 6 feet was a number Brix pulled out of her ass, but again, it was to give the masses something to be hopeful.

Now when they wanted people to start wearing masks, I knew again they had no hope in hell of working, they are still wearing them in hospitals to no avail.  This is a compliance test for the mentally challenged.

Then they delayed the vaccines til after the election to hurt Trump, that was it, so much for the emergency.

Then they started forcing people to get a vax passport to go to restaurants, why when apparently everyone knew the vax didn't stop transmission.  It was to force vax uptake and part of a bigger plan to limit freedoms.

This has been the biggest  scam in the history of humanity.

You should be upset instead of ignorant. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

When all you have for an argument is post count and +1s from all your butt buddies..........

Lotsa insults.... very little counter arguments.

That says quite a bit...

Absolutely.  AC in a nutshell right there.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No Tucker comes in for the kill.

Nothing to see.  Keep your heads shoved up Deepfaggots ass betas. 

If you're gonna use this as some sort of fact ... you might want to use something that contains accurate math.  A 435% increase?  Not sure how that clown comes up with that number ... it's only off by about 4700%  :roflcrying:

My wife did quit her job rather than get the jab, and that was her call.

I would not, and IMHO, can not, dictate to her if she got it or not. To tell someone to forbid theor spouse from getting it is either a liar or a slave master.