Check your account email address ×

st0P tHE $teAL¡!!¡!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

way to really nail me there.its not like its written above my avatar or anything :lmao:

Canadians that are so vested in other countries politics. You can’t even vote here, don’t live here but have your pom poms just ruffling away. 

You’ll never see me cheering for a  Mexican presidential candidate nor give a shit about Canada’s either :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Did you mitt Romney didn't pay his taxes....I heard it straight from the Senate Minority Leader on the Senate floor.

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Canadians that are so vested in other countries politics. You can’t even vote here, don’t live here but have your pom poms just ruffling away. 

You’ll never see me cheering for a  Mexican presidential candidate nor give a shit about Canada’s either :lol:

Not all of us :bc: some just like laughing at the culters :lol:

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

These fuckers really are afraid of Donald Trump, every other word is Trump. :lol2: Let the Laptops fall where they may. :thumb:

Scared :lol:  Just rubbing your nose in the pile of shit :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Not my nose, I can't get mine out of the pile of shit Biden has been poring down on us. :thumb:

Biden’s been good. :thumbsup:  How do you like the orange donut around your pie-hole? 

:lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Biden’s been good. :thumbsup:  How do you like the orange donut around your pie-hole? 

President Joe Biden told a room full of supporters in Hallandale Beach, Florida, on Tuesday that he spoke with the man who "invented" insulin and that it was never patented because it was supposed to be available to everyone.

However, insulin, a hormone produced in the body, was never invented but was discovered by Frederick Banting.

The late physician and scientist died at the age of 49 on Feb. 21, 1941.

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He hasn't been good at all. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

then enjoy your biden and shut your cocktrap:chatter: