Check your account email address ×

st0P tHE $teAL¡!!¡!!!!!

The Jan 6th committee deserves ZERO respect.    they are holding too many good people as political prisoners  along with the 6 years of FAILED investigations trying everything they could to get Trump on something , anything,  made up or not.    Everyone on that committee is an embarrassment the the country at this point.

As much as i would like to see some real bipartisan cooperation next month,  i do hope the investigations into the Dems overreach in ALL areas is fully explored by the Repubs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, old indy said:

The Jan 6th committee deserves ZERO respect.    they are holding too many good people as political prisoners  along with the 6 years of FAILED investigations trying everything they could to get Trump on something , anything,  made up or not.    Everyone on that committee is an embarrassment the the country at this point.

As much as i would like to see some real bipartisan cooperation next month,  i do hope the investigations into the Dems overreach in ALL areas is fully explored by the Repubs.

Exactly.  For that matter, that fucking skeeve bag Schumer is someone who needs to be locked up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, old indy said:

Completely agree. Had Trump been mature enough he could've used it all against them by ignoring it. But instead we got Biden.

• Thanks 1

Just now, old indy said:

Schumer and even more so schiff both deserve to be shot  imo

Pelosi, Nadler, Swalwell many more who I can't think of right now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone who thinks Trump is good at anything but being a horrible human is no better than him.

Hes got nothing on the people you support.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone who thinks Trump is good at anything but being a horrible human is no better than him.

Whatever it is Trump IS, its no where near as horrible as all those in government that have made it their mission in life to defame him.     There is something  a lot terribly wrong with our government, everyone sees it and the more i see Trump ganged up on by the establishment the more we want him as potus.      

• Like 1

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Whatever it is Trump IS, its no where near as horrible as all those in government that have made it their mission in life to defame him.     There is something  a lot terribly wrong with our government, everyone sees it and the more i see Trump ganged up on by the establishment the more we want him as potus.      

Trump has never changed. He is the same crook he ever was that has morons for followers.

Just now, Mainecat said:

He’s much worse…Even you know that.

Not even close. There's a place in hell for most of the people you support.

1 hour ago, old indy said:

Therein lies the problem.  Anyone who really wants reforms, a populist or non career politician will get the same treatment.  What is galling is how so many fall for it...."yeah they suck!"....nothing more than virtual signaling groupthink by dull normals.  Trump is and was the very least of our problems.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

He’s much worse…Even you know that.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump has never changed. He is the same crook he ever was that has morons for followers.

Speaking of crooks , how do Politicians like Obama and Biden get their money? 

Hard work? :lol:

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Speaking of crooks , how do Politicians like Obama and Biden get their money? 

Hard work? :lol:

Obama got about 50 mill as an advance on his memoirs, that sold no where near enough copies to generate a payback like that.  Although the advance was from the same company that was awarded about 4-500 million to write the curriculum for common core math.  Good money in being a scumbag on the public payroll I guess.  50 mill will buy a few mansions in some vulnerable climate change areas.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2