Check your account email address ×

Speaking of paying our taxes...

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So after the dust settles what is the outcome?  Trump pays more taxes, get more back, have tax evasion charges or what?  Or does this expose how all business small and large have a favorable taxation that shifts burden to individuals?

Only the actual taxpayers, the 47%ers pay little to nothing 

Hilarious how stupid and easily led the general population is. 

post something like this and get nothing but crickets.  Worried to death someone isn’t getting their fair share stolen and squandered. 

AEE01685-0B36-4F1E-A856-A97E5B20C9A4.jpeg

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And would that have made any difference to you?  You just said "which speaks to character"

So what do you say about him paying taxes ahead of time and paying extra?  Did that change anything for you?

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL

GOOD STUFF. 

Did you pay your taxes yet?  You owe around 2800.

You are just the dumbest mofo here.🤣

49 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nah, didn't vote for him in 16 or 20 and don't really want to see him on my ballot for 24 

but you already knew that :)

Exactly, makes entirely no difference to any of the trump haters as their opinions will not change even if he has been found to follow all the rules.  If he didn't, the IRS would have already figured it out.  This is all to leak some information that makes the usual trump haters, hate him even more.  It called distraction so the others can get away with forgiving PPP loans and steal more of our tax money while others idiots complain about trump and his tax returns.

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Only the actual taxpayers, the 47%ers pay little to nothing 

Actually trump took about 53% of individuals into the no income taxation category.  And companies like Amazon and such to a taxation rate of low single digit percentages to no taxation

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I understand how his businesses, deductions and depreciation works. What may be interesting to see is the personal aspect of what his salary and taxable rate were.  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him showing making very little and being taxed very little.  Also curious to see if such a self proclaimed wealthy man is the least bit charitable... which speaks to character.  

Well he did donate his entire salary while President.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

post something like this and get nothing but crickets.  Worried to death someone isn’t getting their fair share stolen and squandered. 

This did piss me off to no end, I had friends try talking me into applying saying it was free money. (there was no intent of having to pay it back). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

image.gif.abdf678092f40ce7a8106c6e0c924bde.gif

You're so brave. 

yeah no kidding i just smh….not only is he a financial analyst, he’s an accountant and tax expert too!  :lol:  And the haters just gobble it up…there was a reason Trump resisted releasing his tax returns and this is a large reason why.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

This did piss me off to no end, I had friends try talking me into applying saying it was free money. (there was no intent of having to pay it back). 

Same here.  I have friends floating around in their yachts they bought with their money,  laughing their asses off at how Stupid I am for not getting  mine.  At the very least ( just what they are admitting). 200 billion was stolen and Im supposed to be getting mad about people taking tax deductions to keep their own money?  :lol:
Perfectly fine to steal other peoples money, but disgusting to keep the money you earned. 🙄

Same shit in 08.  We continued to pay, everyone else bailed out,  and they all got forgiven for those who stole and did the wrong thing. 

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Exactly, makes entirely no difference to any of the trump haters as their opinions will not change even if he has been found to follow all the rules.  If he didn't, the IRS would have already figured it out.  This is all to leak some information that makes the usual trump haters, hate him even more.  It called distraction so the others can get away with forgiving PPP loans and steal more of our tax money while others idiots complain about trump and his tax returns.

his taxes are not why he should never hold office again... but there's no sense in explaining that again.

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

Well he did donate his entire salary while President.

where?

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Actually trump took about 53% of individuals into the no income taxation category.  And companies like Amazon and such to a taxation rate of low single digit percentages to no taxation

Why didn’t Obama or Clinton change those tax “Loopholes “ 

• Gold Member
Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Why didn’t Obama or Clinton change those tax “Loopholes “ 

Cause they like to have peoples votes just like Trump did.  But both Clinton and Obama had more people paying taxes.  

Letting the Trump tax cuts on individuals expire at the end of 2025 will put more of the freeloaders back into the tax paying population which will be good. 

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Cause they like to have peoples votes just like Trump did.  But both Clinton and Obama had more people paying taxes.  

Letting the Trump tax cuts on individuals expire at the end of 2025 will put more of the freeloaders back into the tax paying population which will be good. 

They need to tax people who buy EVs and put up solar for power heavier instead of giving rebates. They won't get the money from them later on as they will be off the grid.

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Well isnt that fucking special

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They need to tax people who buy EVs and put up solar for power heavier instead of giving rebates. They won't get the money from them later on as they will be off the grid.

So tax off grid people more then on grid people?  Tax people cause they provide much of what they need by themselves.

126AD5A3-8BF0-4E10-828B-8C38280933DC.jpeg.6b9b59166e0ee716f166d6e7be0e21ba.jpeg